Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tht one tru love!!

Ok so here ma story…me had a grl hu I loved fo ma life wldnt do neting to hurt her at all…lik I felt soo damn real wid her nd all tht. One weekend I was away at a party nd der I made out wid dis random grl…afta I done it felt sooo shit nd guilty tht I broke down….i knew If I didn’t tel my grl I wld actually lik die of guilt all ma m8s told me nt to tel her neting…but I did neway….she gave me so much shit nd left me…now I wna have her bac but I duno how….dis is how I feel now.

See now what I done aint no ordinary thing
    I have never missed someone like this before
    Finally realised that I need her want her back
    I'm going out of my head and feeling deep pain
    I just wanna rewind time and undo thing I done
    Why did I do this when I loved her?
    The love of my life and I wasn't loving her right
    I really wanna work this out but I don't deserve it
    She called me all those things that I deserved
    Now all the fellas tell me if you feel my pain?
    I'm sooo damn twisted right now!!
    My brain telling me I need to move on
    But my heart is killing me inside
    Now I have everything in my life
    Except the love of a good women
    I lied to the women that I truly loved
    She called me a 'selfish pig' and told me we both need to go our separate ways
    I know I made a mistake and she aint coming back
    Man I don't know what I'm gonna do without her
    She was an angel and me a devil
    I knew she was the right one but I blew it cause I'm an idiot
    I lost my best friend and my homey
    She gave me her heart and her soul and I gave her nothing but pain
    Now I'm sitting beside the phone realising she aint never gonna call!!!
    I'm nowhere without her

U pplz suggest neting I cn do to hve her back?

hey muzi, u really love her & wanna get married to her, or just u wanna her back 4 few days!!

If ur love is true, she will come back to you but u have to wait 4 some long time.. You have to give her time to think & forgive u..

You should be really sorry from your heart & u should make her feel that..

Can't u be in contact with her anyway?!

corrctow ryma jee....i agree....and i thnk u love her muzi...and wish she comes back and u 2 live happily ever after.........
    "I'm a friend for a friend who really wants to be a goood friend of mine"

Cheating on her with other lady...hurted her...if u love her and want her as ur life partner then go back to her again...be clear abt wat u say....accept ur mistake again..and propose her...not once but thrice u should go to her with a gap of some days ....and if still she says that she doesnot want u...then thats her right to say... leave her...u can never be happy with a lady who is not happy with u...

love maintenance- love of men towards ur women should be like a flower.. handle it with care one mistake will hurt her..and then she will be fine..but cheating on her ..mostly woman will not bear that..

Muzi just one question...would you forgive her, had she been at your place? I mean What if she'd 've done, what you did? Would you be able to forgive and forget?
    “Other than my own soul I never found a faithful friend, other than my own heart I never found a confidant.” - Zaheer-ud-din Muhammad Babar

Nutter u answer ma question
    i wld hve nt forgave her but mayb ova tym i wld hve forgave her...now i kno she dont deserve me

Ryma she wont pick up ma calls she wont luk at me she wont lemme tlk to her evn in skul nd u kno all tht

I agree with ryma and rahen...a girl can NEVER bear the fact that her guy cheated, whether it is physically or even emotionally cheating with another gal. Girls are very possessive...but I also believe that in the end only how u feel realy matters. If u realy are sorry and reay luv her, u should do everything to show her how sorry u r, and that u made a big mistake. If u didnt hav tru feelings for her, u wouldnt bother with her anymore or feel bad or guilty....let her kno that. IF she realy luvs u, in the end, her heart wil compell her to forgive u.
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

Very Sad Muzi Indeed.Yes time is required.Youll have to improve yourself in frnt of her

friendly grl ur absouletely rite....cuz lik I tlked to ma sista bout it nd she had bin da sme sitution nd she told me tht she neva forgave him for wat he did.....she also told me tht dis pain is gna b wid me fo ma entire life but I'm jus gna hve 2 get used to it.....but lik makin maself rite around her isn't gna chnge da fact tht I hurt her bad