Thread: ** Happiness**

what is happiness in its real means?????
    Is it the thrill of achieving some thing impossible?
    or it chilling with your pets aor kids???
    oor it is just doing something which suits your mood.....like get your hands on some booke....movies or listening to some thing???

is it so....... it would be an everlasting happiness.....or we need to do some thing more????/
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3..._girl/Sari.gif

!** I'M CooL.....I MaKe Ice JeaLouS **!

khushi kabhi bhi bata kar nahi milti... aur humien khushi hasil karnay ke liye khud se kuch nahi karna parta... yeh tu boohat unexpected tarha se bhi mil jati hai... kabi app kisi cheez ki khawahish kar ke bhi nahi kar saktay... aur woh cheez achanak mil jaye... tu us pal lagta hai is se bari khushi aur kuch hai hi nahi...

hmm.. meray liye khushi choti se choti baat per bhi mil jati hai.. friend se naraz hoon... aur wapis us se baat karnay ki ummed choor dena.. aur achanak us ka fone aa jana... meray liey is se bari khushi ki baat aur koi bhi nahi hoti

aur yeh tu depand karta hai na ke app ko kis cheez se ziyda khushi milti hai...

happiness is a state of mind
    if u r cotent with what god has given u will be happy
    u make me happy

Agree with dsjeya.

It depends upon our expectations. We need to develop an ability to extract happiness out of the blessings of which we think they are not enough. Keep your expectations low/moderate and when you will get more than you expected, it would make you extremely happy. An other way to put it " Hope for the best but prepare for the worst".

thank you all.....
    i do agree with all of you.....

Finding happiness is like finding yourself. You don't find happiness, you make happiness. You choose happiness. Self-actualization is a process of discovering who you are, who you want to be and paving the way to happiness by doing what brings YOU the most meaning and contentment to your life over the long run.
    Happiness is contagious...when you reflect happiness, then all others around you catch the happy bug and are happy, too.

heyyyy......very well said Ghazel....

very well said u all

but i think happiness is with our heart if our heart is happy then we will be happy or if we want to be happy then we will be

SO BE HAPPY ALWAYS LIKE THIS

For me Happiness is: when my beloved is happy....
    : when tears cum in ma eyes wid extreme emotions of gladness.
    :And when i will acheive goal of ma life inshallah...

well the truth is in ma life i hve felt the real happiness only once so its impossible for me to explain it more accurately....
    MY LOVE FOR "U" KNOWS "NO" BOUNDS!!!