Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Betrayal - Were you used & abused too?

Endurer - A big NO to this kind of an idea of being friend to the person who betrays you after 2/3 years. Yeah we do come across such a situation when our mouth is left wide open with the contradictions of anecdot of stint of love and we try to find answers to such contradictions. But there is no point seeking answers coz. every answer will generate a new question thereby causing a new contradiction.

So, better we start learning our opened mouth to shut and keeping heart and mind open to assess the real circumstances. We must learn to accept the contradictions to avoid mental agony, which might lead our life in further mess up.

We must learn to smile just smile - no matter whether she is with you or not. No point in clamouring or grumbling. End of the day we are all alone my dear brother on most of the occasions. In bathroom, in distress, in pains, in sufferings and in death. We might find collegues and friends being with us in such conditions but however, with a sizeable distance.

It takes time to get healed. But time is the best healer. Let the time work on it. Never disrupt it by making your "ex" as your friend. It never works.

Note : My comments are situation based and in no way it should be misconstrued as "Personal" to anyone as Endurer specified.
    http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4104/48148536hl8.jpg

For those who are free,there is much to be grateful for May your home and your heart shine with the warm light of FREEDOM

A big AWW. Thank you so much guys for the support you've provided to me. It certainly helps me become a better human being and for that I owe you a lot.
    Dream, I do.

Wish u alll the best endurer. It's a very tuff time you are going thru, but insha-Allah you will get thru it
    Good luck!!!

ur welcome Bhai...anytime
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

Thank you Glam & Yassi :giveflower;
    Dream, I do.

Well i wuld love to think the way i always thgt and gave my comments but at present as my mood is...if my EX wld have done so i wld have been a sitting duck crying and fidn myself totallly helpless...but i don't think it's the best think to do...i will prefer one to recover up as soon as posible though it's not tthat easy and find out what was reallly she\he wanted and u were used...and take this accident as an experience and great lesson for ur left life...
    "I'm a friend for a friend who really wants to be a goood friend of mine"

Crying didn't help me one bit Luitsean. All it managed to bring was suicidial thoughts as I tried to kill myself (that makes me a recovering loser :duh Now things rather the circumstances have changed so I have to be more responsible.
    Dream, I do.

Well i din't say that crying will help i just said if it happened to me i wld have found myself pretty helpless and do such things as you have done...but it's good that you have thought out to be responsible..it's good..wish you the best..
    "I'm a friend for a friend who really wants to be a goood friend of mine"

Your responsible for the wellbeing of people who care for you and love you.Even ,living can be a grant-countless for some...