Daily Dua of Ramadan

Discussion in 'Ramadan Kareem' started by RAHEN, Aug 22, 2009.

1. RAHEN

RAHEN Team leader

Assalam aleikum,
    How are you all doing???In this thread i will post daily dua for Ramadan with the hope that you recite it whenever you get time.
    Dua for the 1st day of ramadan is ​

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

O Allah, on this day make my fasts the fasts of those who fast (sincerely), and my standing up in prayer of those who stand up in prayer (obediently), awaken me in it from the sleep of the heedless, and forgive me my sins , O God of the worlds, and forgive me, O one who forgives the sinners.
  2. Tulip

Tulip Exorbitant Staff Member

Walekum asalam and jazakAllah for such nice sharing Rahen, May Allah bless you girl :)
  3. RAHEN

RAHEN Team leader

Dua for Second dAy of Ramadan

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    O Allah, on this day, let me have mercy on the orphans, and feed [the hungry], and spread peace, and keep company with the noble*minded, O the shelter of the hopeful.
  4. RAHEN

RAHEN Team leader

Dua for third day of Ramadan

[​IMG] Your post count must be 1 in order to see this link. You currently have 0 post(s)
    [​IMG]
    O Allah, on this day, grant me a share from Your mercy which is wide, guide me towards Your shining proofs, lead me to Your all encompassing pleasure, by Your love, O the hope of the desirous.
  5. coolshoaib

coolshoaib New Member

MashaAllah very nice sharing.
  6. Tulip

JazakAllah. Came here to recite the dua for 2nd day. :)
  7. RAHEN

RAHEN Team leader

Dua for fourth day

[​IMG] Your post count must be 1 in order to see this link. You currently have 0 post(s)
    [​IMG]
    O Allah, on this day, grant me a share from Your mercy which is wide, guide me towards Your shining proofs, lead me to Your all encompassing pleasure, by Your love, O the hope of the desirous.
  8. RAHEN

RAHEN Team leader

Dua for fifth day

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    O Allah, on this day, make me, among those who rely on You, from those who You consider successful, and place me among those who are near to you, by Your favour, O goal of the seekers.
  9. RAHEN

RAHEN Team leader

Dua for sixth day

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    O Allah, on this day, do not let me abase myself by incurring Your disobedience, and do not strike me with the whip of Your punishment, keep me away from the causes of Your anger, by Your kindness and Your power, O the ultimate wish of those who desire.
  10. RAHEN

RAHEN Team leader

Dua for Seventh day of Ramadan

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    O Allah, on this day, help me with its fasts and prayers, and keep me away from mistakes and sins of the day, grant me that I remember You continously through the day, by Your assistance, O the Guide of those who stray.
  11. RAHEN

RAHEN Team leader

Dua for Eighth day of Ramadan

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    O Allah, on this day, let me have mercy on the orphans, and feed [the hungry], and spread peace, and keep company with the noble*minded, O the shelter of the hopeful.
  12. Tulip

JazakAllah Rahen :)
  13. RAHEN

RAHEN Team leader

Dua for Ninth day of Ramadan

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  14. RAHEN

RAHEN Team leader

Prayer for 10th day of Ramadan

[​IMG]
    O Allah, on this day, make me, among those who rely on You, from those who You consider successful, and place me among those who are near to you, by Your favour, O goal of the seekers.
  15. RAHEN

RAHEN Team leader

Dua for 11th day of ramadan

[​IMG]
    O Allah, on this day, make me love goodness, and dislike corruption and disobedience, bar me from anger and the fire [of Hell], by Your help, O the helper of those who seek help.