Homemade Hair Care Tips

Discussion in 'Skin, Hair & Body Care' started by RAHEN, Oct 18, 2008.

1. RAHEN

RAHEN Team leader

Homemade Hair Care Tips

[​IMG]

Mayonnaise
    Want to soften hair and leave it shiny? Then mayonnaise is the conditioning condiment for you. Comb just enough mayo through your hair to coat it lightly. Then leave on for 30 minutes before shampooing out per normal. For a deeper conditioning treatment, place a shower cap on top of your mayo-coated locks and leave on for longer (even overnight if you’re feeling extra dry). Other interesting uses? Next time you get gum stuck in your hair, rub Mayo in until the gum dissolves right out

Vinegar
    Used for centuries as health tonic, this tasty, tangy acid can help remove residue that dulls your hair. Add about a tablespoon of vinegar to your hair as you rinse it. And if you have an itchy scalp or dandruff, try massaging full-strength apple cider vinegar into your scalp before shampooing. In addition to adding shine to your hair, vinegar is also known for its skin healing properties.

Eggs
    Finally! A way to benefit from eggs' natural proteins without the cholesterol! Crack a few eggs and beat together in bowl. After shampooing, massage through your hair and leave on before rinsing out thoroughly. This treatment should help repair or strengthen your hair follicles -- leading to silkier locks with good body. Alternate ideas include whisking one egg yolk together with a dash of olive oil and 3/4 cups warm water.
  2. Tulip

Tulip Exorbitant Staff Member

good tips rahen, thank you :)
  3. RAHEN

RAHEN Team leader

most welcome..:D
  4. EntangleDesi

EntangleDesi New Member

great tips and I'd love to do them...but waiting..aaah I have little patience at this stuff..nor would I just be able to stand around while I wait to rinse my hair
  5. niki

niki New Member

Exactly .. I love checkin out all these tips and i have a collection but i just dont have the patience to try 'em..
  6. RAHEN

RAHEN Team leader

with so many brands in supermarket...this is in a rare use in cities...

niki..do you know which yoga posture is used for youthful look like hema malini and rekha?
  7. tahir_4u_1

tahir_4u_1 New Member

great tipsss.
  8. tahir_4u_1

tahir_4u_1 New Member

nice and very easy tipsss
    thanks
  9. tahir_4u_1

tahir_4u_1 New Member

nice and very easy tipsss
    thanks
  10. volvo

volvo New Member

thnks for the tips rahen...
  11. glimmering_candle

glimmering_candle New Member

hmmmmmmmmmmm. goood!!!
  12. johnausten

johnausten New Member

Wash your hair as frequently as you need to and always use appropriate shampoo and conditioner. Never comb wet hair. Dry it out gently and then remove the tangles without using undue pressure.Always use a soft brush with correctly spaced bristles.

Your post count must be 1 in order to see this link. You currently have 0 post(s)
  13. Hotchick

Hotchick Banned

just found out this great hair tips site.
    look its amazing!
    Your post count must be 1 in order to see this link. You currently have 0 post(s)
  14. Hotchick

Hotchick Banned

i got great hair care tips here Your post count must be 1 in order to see this link. You currently have 0 post(s)
    the most extensively held false impression relating to hair is that it is live organic material, and everyone thinks that newly discovered commercial medicine/any hair related product would solve the condition. This is a wrong notion that people have in their mind but the truth is that hair is only living matter at its base below the surface of the scalp and not on it's tip. Like the tip of one's fingernail, hair is non-living matter, and can be clipped shorter and discarded. This fact alone brings us to two important finales about how one may preserve stronger and better looking with shiny hair.
  15. dsjeya

dsjeya New Member

good tips rahen friend
    too late for me