INDIAN Schoolgirls

Discussion in 'Image Corner' started by esteem, May 22, 2009.

1. esteem

esteem New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your post count must be 1 in order to see this link. You currently have 0 post(s)​
  2. HOP3_L3SS

HOP3_L3SS New Member

i dont get da purpose ov this thread..
    what type ov replyz r u lookin for??

PS: why wud nyone want to post someonez personal pix up on some random forumz and have ppl comment on them widout letting them know?:s
  3. 86rocker

86rocker New Member

cute girls
  4. RAHEN

RAHEN Team leader

the girl in uniform is cute...seems its new year party.
  5. Rockkker

Rockkker New Member

lagta hai woh dikhaana chah rahe hain k wahan kitna khullam khulla mahaul hogaya :p
  6. dsjeya

dsjeya New Member

indian school girls in saree
    joke of the year
    looks like stills of a film
  7. EntangleDesi

EntangleDesi New Member

the girls are pretty..
    but on a serious note i agree with sweet_a..

how would you feel if those were daughters of yours and some man went around posting pictures of them

and joke of the year? wtf..seriously one can tell it was some kind of celebration going on...
  8. Rockkker

Rockkker New Member

Ed baji i agree with sweet and u.. that its wrong to post someones personal pix.. but these girls dont care abt their IZZAT... kia unhein nahi pata tha k net pe esi pix phel sakhti hain. Plus these are not really PERSONAL PIX, they were infront of those hundreds of guys, posing In such behooda poses :$. They don't have any problem exposing their bodies. in short they are B*****. So ager koi shareef ladki ki chup chupa k ghalat pic capture ker k post ki hoti, tou main abh tak admin ka dimagh kha kha k us thread ko del kerwaa chuka hota [wesay bhi management achi hi hai, esa hota tou meray bolne se pehle del hochuka hota :)].. but i dont care abt these girls. Ladkon ko tou dekhein they think they are kewl, bunch of monkeys, no no pervy monkeys.
  9. EntangleDesi

EntangleDesi New Member

^^WOAH!!! Just because they are posing in front of guys..that doesn't make them a B...nor were these so-called poses sexual in any manner..they aren't suggesting anything in that manner..And exactly what are they exposing? Their backs? If you look at the pictures...their chest are covered up..so I don't get the exposing part..

As for personal pictures..clearly they were at a function..where they probably knew the guys..so even though it's in a public place...the pictures are still personal

May be these pictures weren't meant for personal use, but I believe that any picture of anyone else should be treated as a personal picture
  10. Rockkker

Rockkker New Member

yep, maine kabh kaha k yea yahan rehni chahiye, i just said i dont care.. And yea m sorry, but if some fitting room attendant treats you badly, then she is a b****, but if girls are posing in pix like this, then they are not B*****, so wht will you call them angels? nevermind... App badi hain, app se argue nahi ker sakhta.. maybe you r rite, that i shud not call them B*****, but kuch achi bhi nahi hain.

and yea, exposing... expose kerne main Islamic point of view se tou sleeveless pehenna bhi ghalat hai.. yea tou phir poori ki poori back hai.. Lekin phir baat yea bhi hai k yea muslims nahi.. Bus yehi waja hai k maine ussay expose kaha. Hamaray religion k nazarye se.

Plus they're not just posing, doing lot more, which i dont wanna mention, you can see for ur self
    Last edited: May 24, 2009
  11. EntangleDesi

EntangleDesi New Member

LOL... I was referring to her attitude..it was rather unpleasant...I was just letting out some frustration at the moment...I wasn't being serious about it at all..and it's not like I said the words out loud...that everyone in the store heard me..

No, they aren't angels..please no one is..no matter what they say..

But just because they are taking so pictures, it still doesn't make them 'bad' girls

As for sleeveless/backless..still can't really judge them especially we don't know what their religious backgrounds are and even if we did, still wouldn't be right. But if this is how you feel, then I am also a B, because of what I wear? Even though nothing that shouldn't be hanging out isn't?

And are you talking about the kissing the guy on the cheeks picture... or the one with the girl in the guys arms? I don't see anything suggestive about those..I know of plenty of people who take such pictures..just for the fun of it..
  12. Rockkker

Rockkker New Member

hmm. k.. i dont wanna discuss it any more, app badi hain sahi hi keh raheen hongi, bhalay main abhi sonchun k main sahi hun.. faida nahi argue kerne ka. Sorry if i said something wrong..
  13. EntangleDesi

EntangleDesi New Member

Dude, I wasn't arguing..just wanting to understand your side of it

Nor I did I say that what I said was right and you were wrong...I was simply replying to your statements..as I would if anyone had wrote the same thing..this is an open forum..

BUT I really hate it when people say you're right and I'm wrong, but...and throw in the whole age thing...age has nothing to do with this...
    I just think of that as a cop out...no offense to you, but in general

It's called a discussion.. but if you want to leave it..it's left alone...

And, stop saying sorry... Just because I don't agree with what you say
  14. Rockkker

Rockkker New Member

I said sorry cuz of giving that fitting attendant example... and m saying that i m wrong and you r rite, cuz u r older than me, cuz hamesha esa hota hai, k main baat nahi maanta kisi baday ki apne app ko hi sahi kehta rehta hun. thatz y I lost HER. Her elder sis tried alot to put some sense in my bheja, lekin maine nahi maana, aur wahi hua jo unhon ne kaha tha. yea tou ek example thi, lekin esa bohat hua hai k baad main mujhe ehsaas hota hai k haan he/she was rite. So cuz i feel that u r rite too, aur i guess main bhi apni jaga kuch baaton main sahi hun. Tou maine is liye kaha k app sahi hi keh rahi hongi, badi hain, app ko ziada experience hai.
  15. EntangleDesi

EntangleDesi New Member

But that isn't always the case..elders aren't always right...