Learn Pashto Language Using Android App

Discussion in 'Mobile Entertainment' started by ayeshaali01, Dec 9, 2015.

1. ayeshaali01

ayeshaali01 New Member

Learn Pashto is an Android application made for educational purpose to give a home tutor to those individuals who need to learn Pashto language. The application has simple, easy and delightful interface so that anyone can use it. By utilizing this application, any individual who knows Urdu or English can have no issue begin to understand Pashto from alphabets to vocabulary and expressions to the discussion. The application has a menu like screen through which you can easily move between different options like alphabets, vocabulary, numbers, expressions and discussions. To download this simple learning application play store link is given underneath:

Download Your post count must be 1 in order to see this link. You currently have 0 post(s) Android App

[​IMG]

Features:
    Alphabets:
    Alphabets are the stray pieces of any dialect. Pashto Alphabets are given by the voice over to perceive how to maintain.
    Numbers: Numbering and including is outfitted the application with transliteration and sound in English and Urdu.
    Vocabulary: Vocabulary contains the enormous parts of Pashto composing, which further is parceled into diverse zones to familiarize the customer with the step by step use of words.
    Expressions: Phrases in the application contain short sentences with their understanding.
    Conversation: The discussion contains Pashto welcome, helping sentences and little talks.