Say something about your mother

Discussion in 'Teen Talks' started by Endurer, Dec 17, 2006.

1. Endurer

Endurer Senior Moderator

Hello friends,

I'm posting this topic to pay a tribute to our mothers. I request all of you to say something about your mothers.

Regards :)
  2. RAHEN

RAHEN Team leader

My mom....
    she is v.beautiful...jab hummare sath khari hoti hain to lagta hai k hummari bari sis...and is most beautiful in gatherings....i always sit beside her until she asks me to leave and enjoy with ur frnds...once i went out with ma brother and came to home late..every one asked how waz it...but ma mom made entry and said beta khana kha liya....she is so sweet..:kissing: ...more adorable than children...dantti bahut hain lekin doosri moms se kum..:hug2; lekin jab dant leti hain phir me ke liye juice lati hain aur kehti hain this is ur share....:D....meri mom dishes bahut achi banati hain....jab me school/college jati thi to me ko koi kaam nahi deti the kehti thi tumhari parhai par asar hoga so lovely:huglove: ...lekin jab se me ne studies complete ki hai tab se kehti hain ghar ke kaam karo...yaani har cheez apne waqt par karna chahiye ...yeh me ne un se seekha...parhai ke waqt parhai aur kaam k waqt kaam ...

i will post much more laters
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2006
    1 person likes this.
  3. xeon

xeon New Member

Aik Hadees ka zikar keroon ga. Allah kami baishi maaf farmain. Aik sahabi nai apni Walida ko apnai shoulders per bitha ker hajj karaya tha ghaliban Allah kami baishee maaf farmain. tu un Sahabi nai Hazoor Sallalaho Alaihe Wasallam sai poocha ke kiya main nai apni maan ka haq ada ker diya? Hazoor nai jawab main farmaya ke tumnai apni maan ke us aik raat ka bhi haq ada nahi kiya jo us nai tumhare liye jaag ker guzari.
    Ammi sai mairee itnee closeness hai ke mairee bv ko sometimes jealousy bhi ho jatee hai :D
    main sab sai chhota hone kee wajah sai sab sai ziada close hoon ammi sai mujhe yaad hai jab bara bhai US chala gaya tha tu ammi kitna rotee theen yaad ker ke. or phir muhabbat ka aisa andaz ke mujh ko khud sai zabardastee maire achhai future kee wajah sai US bhaijh diya. Jab ke Abbu is ke favour main nahi the.
    Waisai main kabhi ghor kerta hoon na tu duniya main Allah nai is naimat sai baree koi naimat banaee hee nahi.
    Mujhe abhi tak Sakoon nahi aata jab tak sare din kee ya poore week kee summary ammi sai share na ker loon. Allah sai dua hai ke hamare parents ko sehat dain or un ka saya hamare sar per hamesha salamat farmain Ameen
    1 person likes this.
  4. Endurer

Endurer Senior Moderator

Wow bohat acha laga app donon k replies perh ker :)
  5. friendlygal786

friendlygal786 Well-Known Member

Well wat can I say about my mom...cant express in words but I will try.
    My mom is such a warm, loving and innocent soul. She lovs her family and works all day to make our home nice and comfortable for everyone. She worries a bit too much, if the tiniest thing goes wrong, if someone just coughs or sneezes once she starts to get very anxious and runs around trying to make everthing better. My mom barely gets out of control or harsh, she is not that type. She is always on my side no matter wat the subject...she is just great and I am very thankful for her.
    1 person likes this.
  6. Miss_Sweet

Miss_Sweet New Member

My mom is soooo caring,loving and sweeeet.. and she is always happy...i have never seen her in ghussa...leiken jab bhi ata hai to mere chote bhaio par ...aur woh bhi islie hi ata hai ke woh bohat tang karte hain unhein (sharatein ,shor etc) aur woh tang ajati hain...phir bhi she is sooo loving... aur jab bhi mere sath kabhi kabhi "larai" ho jati hai to baad mein phir se waise hi batein karne lag jati hain, jaise ke kuch howa hai nahi :D and sometimes jab kabhi daddy mujhpe ghussa hote hain to mom always protect me ... She is simply the best..luuuv u mom :hug;
    i dnt knw wat more i shud write...

i think its enough :D
    1 person likes this.
  7. Atlantic

Atlantic New Member

Reading everyone’s post made me cry…....bt no worries :)

My mom…my mom and I have always had our special bond…. like of any mother with her each child. When I was very young, mommy always took special care of me. Whenever I would get sick, as I was mostly very sick in childhood, she would spend nights awake taking care of me. When I would come from school, I would smell my favorite dish prepared just for me as far as from the entrance of the home. Whenever i would come home, the first thing i was eager to do was to see my mom and talk to her. My mom and I had our special ways of showing our love toward each other….of course she was much great at it. As I loved playing with balloons in childhood, mommy would buy me balloons every morning on each day, before i opened my eyes from morning sleep…Mommy would make me my childhood favorite Anday ka Halwa whenever I requested. She’d buy me anything that I wanted, of course if it was reasonable for me to have it. I always felt comfortable sharing my feelings and thoughts with her, in response, she would always give me an advise that I could cherish to have forever. Whenever I would hug my mom, I could feel the comfort and warmness and the true protection a mother can give to her child. There is no relation as much worthy of respect and love than a mother and a child. Wherever mom would go, she’d take me with her and this was the reason I would always watch her…watch her way of conversation, her way of cooking, her way of courtesy with guests, her simplicity…. My mom …a very special person to me and I cannot preserve her in any words…

Thank you bro Endurer :clap3: for starting such a nice thread, when can we read your say...
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2006
  8. friendlygal786

friendlygal786 Well-Known Member

yes endurer bro please share :)
  9. Endurer

Endurer Senior Moderator

Yes InshAllah I'll post it tomorrow. :)
  10. Omar

Omar Fear is how I fall

My Mom...
    She is The Most Respectable For me...She is The Best Blessing Of God For Me She Is So Caring Loving Polite And What Not... She is very Close to Me More Like Frnd unhooney Kabhi mujhey Bhai ya Sister ke kami Megssos nahin honey Dee... Meri Her Khwaish ko Pura Kiya... Her Jagha Mujhey Support Kiya and i Dont rember Ager kabhe unhooney kabhe Mujhey kisse Baat per dantaa hoo... Bus she is a little strict to me when i miss my Prayers...Finally What i Am Today is Only Due To My Mother... I Still Cant let u know How Close i m To my Mom.May Allah Bless Our Parents Or Unka Saya Hum Per hamesha Salamt rakhey.Ameen.

Very Nice Topic :up; Adeel Bhai
  11. villies

villies New Member

Mother... i love my mother very much...she is very loving,sweet.. wo mujhe pe gussa bhi karti hain lekin phir bad mein pyar bhi buhat karti hain :) ... i cant live without her infact koi bhi apni Ma ke bager nahi rehsakta... Ma ki importance ko samjhna hey to un se poocho jin ke pass nahi hey... anyways i love my mother very much very very very very much... i love you Mom.

Topic buhat hi acha hey
    its grat
    thax .............:)
  12. ChiCa

ChiCa New Member

look up all da GOOD, WONDERUL AMAZING words in da dictionary.. thas what my mom would be :)
  13. Endurer

Endurer Senior Moderator

I don't have words enough to praise the efforts of my mother to the skies for supporting us.. for filling that gap left by our father on every single front in our life. She's indeed one great woman I can die for.
  14. manni9

manni9 New Member

Allah tallah hum sub per HAmare waleden ka saya hamesha qaem rakhe Aameen.
    Well She is the only person who really understand me.Main jub bhi akeela feel kerta hoon i just make her a call aur lagtta hea saari pareshaanian khatam ho gain.My Mother is the coolest mom in the world :)
  15. mahi_ve

mahi_ve New Member

my mum is the best!...
    beat that! haha