[Share] Space Settlers for iOS

Discussion in 'Mobile Entertainment' started by aaamay, Jan 11, 2013.

?

Interested or not?

1. Very

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Kind of

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. aaamay

aaamay New Member

[video=youtube;M0I2NavC4gY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=M0I2NavC4gY[/video]

Space Settlers (iPhogame.com) is an adventurous multiplayer online Sci-Fi game for iOS iPhone/iPad/iPod, featuring with RTS and mecha combat. Space Settlers is also available for free on Apple App Store: Your post count must be 1 in order to see this link. You currently have 0 post(s)

Features and Highlights of Space Settlers
    25+ mecha chariot types, 100+ accessories;
    Compact store line, and extraordinary visual impact;
    Diversified elements, including tech study, base construction, building upgrade, mecha refitting, interactive chat, group fight, planet exploration, honor gaining and so on;
    It allows for multiple players to fight in the intense battlefield, and everybody can create and join in legion;
    Small in size (63.1 MB) and easy to play even for online game newbie, with the help of user-based UI;
    Online multi-task upgrade guaranteed.

Device Requirements: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad; Optimized for iPhone 5.

★★★★★ igamesreview - The game design is very simple, intuitive, easy and of course unique.
  2. anita11

anita11 New Member

Thank you, let me see the link, cheers