Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: You are DT...

awwwww dats so nice na ji
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

am new here so i donr kno any 1

sori mod can u delite 1 of my post plz

I've been thinking about you a lot today. Although we are chatting right now, I still wanted to say here...

I love you Aapoooo. :kissing:
    Get off my back

I love u too.:hug2;...and yeah when i came late today i waz kind of tense...kyunki mujhe intezaar karna aur karwana nahi acha lagta...but when i m with u...everything seems to be fine among us...thanks for a comfortable atmosphere...:kissing:

Awww... no problem Aapi Jee. :hug2;

I want to say something a bit more proper for Aadi in public...here... because he never seems to get it. :biggrin:

I really do respect and admire you for listening to me and trying to help. Believe it or not Aadi, you've made more of an effort to make me feel better then anyone else. You really listen and even remember everything I say! <<< That is just amazing to me. You let me talk about me for once. You encourage me to let out anything that is bothering me. I do appreciate it a lot. Ab khabardaar joh bola ke mein aap ko bhagana chaati hoon...warna 2/3 champe parenge. :biggrin:
    Get off my back

Strawberry Short Cake!

I have been thinking about you lately...and just wanted to say…you are special to me.:hug2;
    You are a person who is very friendly and always there…when I need you. What I really like about you is that …you are open to talk to and how comforting it is just to know you. You are sweeter than honey ….and you are my Strawberry Short Cake! Love you Hina
    take life as it comes

Hello Iqra and Hina Sis kese hain ap log... I wish ap logo ka pyar isi tara qayim rahe.. or Hum sab isi tara DT family mein rahe humesha

You're too sweet Iqra Sis. Thank you so much for your kind words. I love you too. :giveflower;

Villies Bro- Mein theek hoon, aap kaise hein? Ameen, SumaAmeen.
    Get off my back