Thread: Basic Animation Guide for Beginners in Image Ready

Basic Guide for Animation

Hello ...here we will learn the basic of animation by using Adobe image ready ....with images ...and that can be applied with text also...
    we will need Adobe photoshop with its sister software Adobe image ready.

1- open atleast 3 images of same size by going to file > open (if they are not of same size then make them by going to image > Image size....

Tip : if u find ur image having written background then u can't drag it..for that u will hve to double click on it ..a box will appear and press ok
    and if it is index written then u will hve to got to image> mode > Rgb color..and then it will change to a layer

2- Activate any one of the other image.......and drag it on the canvas...u will find that a new layer is made for that in layer pallete

3- Again redo the step 2 for the 3rd image

4- now lets press ctrl+ shift + M....(this will shift u to image ready)..HEre the animation basic starts...and i hope it gets clear with steps..
    first of all see ur animation panel...if u dont find it in ur workspace then goto windows> animation...

5-now make 2 new frames by clicking on that new folder type look in the panel.

6- Activate the first frame in the animation panel and ur only first image should be in view in ur layer pallete hide all others by pressing the eye keybeside it

7- then Activate the second frame in the animation panel and only ur only second image in layer pallete shoud be in view..hide all others

8- same process here also..activate the third frame in the animation panel keeping ur only third image in layer pallete in view....hide all others.

9- to set the time...there is a drop down icon in animation panel....click that and set the time to 0.2 sec or any of ur choice despending how fast/slow u want...for all of them..and then press play..remember if u want to delete a frame....then we have delete selected frame option there in the panel...

10 to save the file...goto file > save optimized as...and press ok after u give the name..the file will be in .gif
    this waz the simple animation ...u can use it with text and for color change effect also...in a similar way

Rahen the instructions are too technical.try to make it understand to the ammateurs like me in the simplest words.i tried following ur instructions but I could not understand the technical terms!!
    http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/4091/69423957gy5.jpg
    On Independence Day Here's wising our dreams of a new tomorrow come true for us NOW AND ALWAYS!

Saira it will be kind of u if u make those lines bold or send me a pm of those terms.....i will then post the reply here...cause i dont know which terms need to be made in simplest words......waiting for ur reply..

Ahha.RAHEN anothe rsplendid one.

@Saira ,please do mention the terms you dnt understand.Well be more than happy to help you out.

yeah. yunus is right....let me know saira....and i m with u.....