Thread: CELLdesk

Well,we pretty have helpdesk for everything here..

Now this one is for cell problems.If you have a cell virus or cant find the software or for that matter any kind of help for your cell just ask it here.

Do state the necessary information about your cell to get the ideal thing.

CELLdesk is declared to open !!:thumbs:

great...lovely thread...:up;

i hve a problem ...and i will hopefully share that later...

Always ready for the services

Thats my job.

Helpdesk Personnel.

ok...

well the problem/question is....wat is the use of the wire that we get with the battery/mobile...this wire's one end can be attached to the usb and one end to the mobile..this wire pretty much clears that it is used for moving data/informations from computer via mobile....i used to do the moving thing through bluetooth...but at the moment i m facing problem with ma bluetooth..and i want to use this wire...how to use it...kindly take time to tell that in steps..

Rahen ..

U just have to plug it in and have to download the USB software if you don't have the suitable device.

However, u just have to plug the wire to u'r PC and Mobile n your are ready to use.

Hope that was helpful..
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

I did that wire thing..but it isnot helping...i think i m missing doing something except the wire thing...

Did you make sure that your cell phone transfer program is downloaded?
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

Rahen,

You have to Have the Usb driver for ur cell phone installed.If you have a Nokia Cell,your Nokia product Cd will do the trick.

If still it persists ..stay with me.Ill give an alternative.

P.S.-Sorry for the late reply.Was on break.HEHE.TC.