Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: which is supreme felling, to love or to be loved

love is a supreme power as well as sensation.loving gives extreme pleasure and satisfaction.
    yet to be loved is also pleasant.
    it varies from individual to individual.
    u make me happy

I agree..it depends, but it is hard to say they both r wonderful feelings...
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

To love and not being loved frm dat person who u love...is very painful...

the best feeling is when u love dat person and he/she love u too!

tough question...I'd say you would have to experience both of them to give an opinion

friendlygal786,Miss_Sweet,Glamorous-Ladee thank u for the comments
    to love someone is madness.to be loved by someone is a gift.
    but being loved by someone you love is the essence of life by sabnam an indian clollegee
    u make me happy

To b loved by someone u love is a great feeling..wat else would one want? But that doesnt alwats happen...to love someone and not really get the same love back from them is heartbreaking but we still love them becuz its not somthing which we can control...and vice versa.
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

the supreme feeling is to love,love is not about taking,it is rather give and taking.so love first says vinnet
    u make me happy

good replies everyone...

to love is the supreme feeling...
    and if i dont choose "to love" then i dont hve the right to "being loved" and vice versa...this is simply not fair.

to love is giving life
    being loved is feeling life.

nice input rahen let us see some more
    i would say being loved is supreme,the general craving in most of them is to be loved,when that is satisfied then there is happiness and utmost satisfaction says kavin
    u make me happy