Thread: Hair Styles for Special Occasion

When it comes to dressing up for that big party or gala, your hairstyle is your most important accessory.

With so many ways to glam it up, how do you choose which special occasion look is best for you?
    For answers, book a visit to your salon for some pre-party style experimentation.
    Return the day of the event for the best execution, with staying power, of your selected look

Style: Updo and Down
    Best for: Curly or wavy hair.
    Ask your stylist for: A loose, natural-looking updo with a "mohawk" shape, with some hair pulled loose in the back

By Mark Garrison

Style: Sexy French Twist
    Best for: Straight to wavy hair with bangs and/or layers in the front.
    Ask your stylist for: A loose French twist with cascading tendrils by the face.

Style: Sophisticate
    Best for: Any hair type in a long length.
    Ask your stylist for: Hair swept up and off the face, then coiled into a large, high bun.

Style: Gala Waves
    Best for: Wavy, curly hair with layers.
    Ask your stylist for: Side-parted hair with big waves fastened to the head.

Style: Chignon Chic
    Best for: Long hair of any texture.
    Ask your stylist for: Hair with a deep side part, brushed back into a big chignon with assorted tendrils pulled free.

Style: Swept Away
    Best for: Wavy, curly hair.
    Ask your stylist for: Hair swept lightly off the face with height at the crown, anchored at the back of the head loosely

Style: Flower Girl
    Best for: Wavy to curly hair.
    Ask your stylist for: Hair combed off the face, then rolled and anchored around the head. Garnish with fresh flowers or rhinestone hair accessories.

Style: Hollywood Glamour
    Best for: Curly, wavy hair.
    Ask your stylist for: Side-parted hair, curled and anchored to one side of the head

Style: Glitter Girl
    Best for: Curly or wavy hair.
    Ask your stylist for: Loose or curly hair with a deep side part. Finger waves anchored to the side of the head with bobby pin or clip accessories.

Style: Sassy
    Best for: Short, layered, straight hair.
    Ask your stylist for: Long front layers brushed to one side in front. The rest of the hair is swept up and back with height at the crown. Anchor sides back with hair accessories.

Style: Pretty Pony
    Best for: All hair types
    Ask your stylist for: Hair brushed back into a high ponytail, that is then curled. Tendrils left free by the face.

Style: Sleek
    Best for: Straight, long hair.
    Ask your stylist for: Tight, rolled chignon at the base of the neck.

Style: Goddess
    Best for: Curly or textured hair.
    Ask your stylist for: Hair pulled back and anchored at the crown. Loose pieces cascading down the back of the head and by the face

I like the french twist..it looks very elegant
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

i like to try all the styles...if they suit me......yah french twist is good...i like khule hoye baal ziada...with special cutting...

i like the sophisticate and pretty pony!
    they will suit meeh
    wOrK SmaRt NoT HaRd......

sure sisoo..try some of them...they are new in trend these days...

this is very good suggestion for hairstyle