Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Intro...to the DT family

Hello all, was just browsing as exams are over and havn't found anything to interesting, to do, and so I came across this site, and thought i'd sign up...I'm Teesha *Theesha as pronounced* 19 from London...

...xxx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-x- For All That I Can Do I Will Stand By Your Side Till The End Of Time, Yet It Be Tomorrow Or The Day Of Judgement, Teesha Khan -x-

hi welkum in here hope u will have wqonder ful time nyc ppl are out here so keep postin

Hello Teesha...
    Welcome to this forum...how r u today...and yes hopefully u will hve a good time here as Sonhal said...

hey teeshaaa... how u doinn... fine im sure with the exams over n alll.. im 20 from canada ... hope u have an amazin time here cuz i knw im likin it ...
    take caree...

Hi Teesha welcome to the forum
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

Hello and welcome here Teesha.
    Get off my back

Quote Originally Posted by Glamorous-Ladee, post: 292306
    hey teeshaaa... how u doinn... fine im sure with the exams over n alll.. im 20 from canada ... hope u have an amazin time here cuz i knw im likin it ...
    take caree...
    ^^^ Im alright thanks yeh exams are finally over which is a relief! Canada? coolio which part, i've got fam in Toronto x

...and thanks to the rest of u, hope ur all well and good xxx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-x- For All That I Can Do I Will Stand By Your Side Till The End Of Time, Yet It Be Tomorrow Or The Day Of Judgement, Teesha Khan -x-

Welcome here Teesha

Burnt fingers so can't type nemore lol.
    Dream, I do.

hey theesha!

welcome at dt mania

n enjoy ur stay!
    how wus the exam???
    wOrK SmaRt NoT HaRd......