Thread: Congrats Yassi SIS

Congrats Yassi sis for posting 8000 posts!!

I luv reading ur posts and replies as well:hug2;

Keep posting:kissing:

uts;CONGRATS!! yassi on the 8000 posts. Ur posts and threats are jus wonderful. Love em, ur so caring and nice. Just simply a beautiful person inside and out. :cheers;hehehehe drink drink it's only juice hehehehe. Lots of hugs:hug2;:hug2; and kisses :kissing: for u also :giveflower;

Congrats Yasra Sis :applaud; Very Well Done :up;

Keep Them Coming :giveflower;
    You know What i Mean!

Congratulations dear...Best Wishes...agay bhi tum isi tarah rehna...Congrats..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Congratulations dear...Best Wishes...agay bhi tum isi tarah rehna...Congrats..

Congratulations Yasra.:givefl;..
    Again a new hit and again i m here to wish u with the words u r doing great job...keep doing it and keep coming back with more of ur right to the target views...welldone yassi :thumbs:...
    ALLAH bless u
    keep smiling...

Congratulations Yasra :giveflower; I really look forward to your posts. Keep posting

Thank u guys...Sweet, Ayesha sis, Omar Bhai, loves, volvo, RAHEN sis, and Baji..u guys r great and I love being here wit all of u:hug2;

~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~