Excuse me if I sound unconventional today. The issue that I want all of you to discuss has already taken it's toll on the younger generation of Pakistan. Let me tell you a fact: Of every three persons (belonging to nearly every profession) I meet in my day to day life here in Pakistan, one is a drug addict. Thanks to the Afghani migrants for giving us guns, accusations, and drugs in exchange of love, shelter, and tax exemptions.

Who am I to blame here? The law enforcement agencies are corrupt to the core and the Government itself has done next to nothing in curbing this menace. Hash (charas) in particular is more conveniently available than a glass of purified water. Oh and it's not just limited to the (dominant?) male gender - females enjoy equality too.

In this land of hypocrisy, people don't discuss what they do in their drawing rooms. Take sex or drugs as an instance. It's a taboo and will remain one, unless we take an initiative on the grass root level. We need to educate our younger generation and not just leave it on the swinging penedulum to decide their fate. Awareness here is the key and I just hope that this so called free-media takes it into consideration.

Got opinions, comments, or suggestions? I am all ears.