It's post mortem time

Quote Originally Posted by AaDi, post: 323207
The post 'clearly' gives the reason why USA was mentioned.
But it doesn't justify your 'reason'.

So now I'm going to be told just because a country's name gets mentioned in a topic title, users are not allowed to post a different country's name!? I did search around but I'm afraid no other country provided the statstics I required.
You can't bring statistics of a country which has oh well 100 x infinity times more resources. A country that can only be served as a role model and NOT a comparitive case study.

lol the causes you have mentioned have been there, well, since Pakistan was made. I, personally, think a 15 year old has enough sense to know whats right and whats wrong.
What are your contributions in this regard other than of course the outright I give up and so should you? When was the last time you met a handful of 15 year old Pakistanis living here in Pakistan? How, in your opinion, can they differentiate between right and wrong? Lets assume that they can what you say they can, why are they not pulling their fingers off of this menace?

Just because 'that' loser did not have something called common sense, does not make anyone else (from the public) be responsible for them. (oh you can shoot the politicians by all means necessary).
Each and every single person is responsible here. You, me, this whole country. It's time we should keep our personal differences aside and work for the benefit of our country.

Oh and please dont come back at me with that crap saying 'halaat majboor karte hain' .. to hell with these 'excuses' .. I've been thru the same 'halaat' .. I never have and never will think of doing something like that.
What have you been through in the entire span of your life? When was the last time you had to sleep on a pavement because you were homeless? When was the last time you were kicked on your buttocks because you didn't had resources enough that could shield you from the social plague? When was the last time you were devoid of parents? Are you an orphan, or an outcast? Have you worked for a cycle mechanic for rs 10/ day?

The answer is a fortunate NO. Now for the sake of this discussion, lets assume that you have gone through all or some of that and you'vedecided to keep yourself in one piece; can you please tell us how it feels like when you're there?

We can keep doing this for next 10 years by posting and pointing fingers at whats wrong, but the people who actually can make a difference don't even bother about it.
I have no intentions to start a mud slinging carnival again because it (as you said) won't change a thing. We need people who can at least brainstorm us. I can make a difference and so can you. Aadi these drugs take the soul out of one's country. Do you remember those Mughals? We all know what happened to them. Today I have seen people here who want to make a difference. All they need is support and we're the ones who can give it to them.