Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bf/Gf past matter?

Suppose u r in a relationship where ur partner is having an ex...would u like/force to know that ...does that really matter..If yes..to which extent...and if no...then wat makes u say that...in other words...Should you know about every relationship your significant other has had before they met you?

Dear Rahen, good question. Well I think you should not ask anything from the past of your partner regarding love bcz it may hurt you.
    ZINDGI JISEY SAB ILAAJ-E-GHUM JANTEY HAIN
    JIS TARAH HUM NE GUZARI HUM JANTEY HAIN

but does it matter to know?
    as far as i know couples do question abt their past...if they dont...then other person says it by them self..

if its a matter of cheating or something then yes, i would like to know. If not then they can keep it to themselves

I don't mind her telling me about her ex's cuz really I don't care about them...they made a mistake of losing the best gf they could have had...their loss...my gain

good going sunny and muzi...keep it up...:up;

It does matter, but not too much cuz its in the past but One shud share their previous relationships with their partner, that way there is openness and honesty
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

It doesn't matter and I can do good without it. If she needs to talk about it for the sake of just getting the message across then sure, I am comfortable with that and it won't move me an inch hither or thither. It's what you're today that matters -- past is over and future is a fantasy.
    Dream, I do.

better to live today
    rather than worrying about the past except when somebody trying to blackmail;
    stand by your partner and protect
    u make me happy

nice thoughts everyone...