This Saturday, Shahrukh Khan will be performing live-on-stage with Kareena Kapoor, Arjun Rampal, Katrina Kaif, Javed Ali, Anushka Dandekar and Ganesh Hegde in Ahoy, Rotterdam. Temptation is back! Not only will be Dutch fans be joining the show, but several fans from European countries will fly in to see Shahrukh Khan and the other stars perform live. Here we have a short interview with a German fan called Ute. She is 48 years old and lives in Germany.

Why and when did you become fan of Shahrukh Khan?
I became a fan of Shahrukh Khan exactly on November 19, 2004, when K3G was shown on German TV for the first time. This man impressed me on first sight and the more I got to see and know about him, the more I adore this wonderful actor and human being. Admiring any artist is something that never happened to me before, even when I was in my teens. There has never been someone, who was worth it.

Have you ever met him before?
I've never met Shahrukh or any of the other stars.

What are your expectations of the show?
It will be a treat for the eyes for sure! Hopefully there will be a lot of interaction with the audience. Shahrukh is able to leave a crowd of 30,000 people spellbound, only by sitting on a wooden chair on an empty stage!

Why are you coming to see the show?
I'm coming to see Shahrukh in person, my heart's desire. Shahrukh Khan sure has great fans. I, for one, am definitely looking forward to what Temptation Reloaded will bring us!

The interview was conducted by Charla Manohar