Thread: talking talking not barking

Half the conflicts in the world are because of the tongue. There are many different attitudes of man behind the task of talking. The reason for too much talking is
    - Restlessness

- Egoism

- teasing nature

- showing off knowledge

- eagerness

If it is necessary to talk, do talk but do not say anything that causes a conflict. If you talk with ardors or with sarcasm, it will cause a fight. If you talk with the thought of putting someone down, it will cause a fight. Sometimes, something said in jest can also cause a fight. If you say something with obstinacy, that can cause a fight too. Therefore, avoid such circumstances such that there are no fights.

- talk pleasantly

- talk sweetly

- talk briefly

- talk softly

- talk thoughtfully

- talk peacefully

- talk slowly

Then you will notice your speech becoming more valuable and having a permanent effect on others. Never make your speech like scissors, make it like a needle since a scissor cuts whereas a needle joins. Your speech is the mirror to your personality. Therefore, it is more important to know proper speech and to observe speech discipline. Make sure your speech does not become the cause for any fights. And move forward.You will experience a lot of happiness.

:clapping;
    u make me happy

very tru...i say, the less a person talks the more value his/her words have
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

if dsjeya u hve written it...then i must say it is brilliant ..i loved reading it..keep it up..:up;
    although i talk too much..being social person...but i do make sure that i dont follow things that can blow as fights...but u know the problem is...one cant avoid fight...majority of the ppl are moody..and communication with them also changes with the change of mood...some times joke doesnot seem harsh or rude...and sometimes it is the reason of seperation between couples...yah i know with time one gets to know the nature of the person..but still...someones anger is put on someone else...and fights occur...patience does the work...with right aproach of communication..

thank u for liking
    rahen you are genorus in praise
    u make me happy