Poll: what is your opinion about this present atmosphere and the people living here?

This poll will close on 02-25-2188 at 12:12 AM Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: The present era is cruel and dull

:help5;ray::sad2::'(:sad::noi;

SO [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][/COLOR]SO I AM SO I AM HERE BEGING THIS TO EVERYONE THAT I AM SICK OF THIS WORLD AND DONT WANT TO LIVE ANY MORE I HATE EVERYONE HERE AND I THINK I HAVE SPENT MY TIME PLZ THROUGH THIS MESSAGE IT IS MY HUMBLE APPEAL TO ALL YOU DESI FRNDS PLZ PRAY FOR ME THAT I DIE SOON AS SOON AS POSSIBLE OR JUST PRAY THAT GOD ACCEPT MY PRAYERS PLZ I DONT WANT TO LIVE ANY MORE.
    ray:

What's wrong Jia? Why you don't want to live? Life has so many colors, it's not going to be the same always.

I know
    The present era is cruel and dull

but

JIA pls dont say this , i know life is not as beautiful as we all want but , we can make life beautiful with positive thinking , & with trying to be happy in daily life, And if there is nothing to laugh in tis world or in life then LAUGHT AT YOURSELF...As i do sometimes when i feel hopeless...After this u will feel some kind of special energy in you...Pls dot't disappoint in this age , u have to see lot of happiness and beauti of life ahead,LIFE IS PRECIOUS>>>>>

TAKE CARE my sweet little sister & WELCOME TO DESITWIST>>>>>>

MYK
    MYK
    www.enjoymenttube.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/pages/Enjoyment-Tube/227697370623550?ref=hl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]