Qadiyani In Brief

Mirza Ghulam Ahmed Qadiyani, Born in 13th feb 1835, i.e 14th shawwal 1250 on Friday at maqam-e-qadiyan, District Gurdaspur. Son of Mirza Guhlam Murtaza, he was a landlord & hakim mother's name chiraag bibi, he was a hanfi Muslim.
In 1864 He completed his studies and after that he was employed for 4 years at deputy commissioner office at sialkot as a writer.
During this time he was engaged in holding debates with Non Muslims (christains & Hindus), he was so popular among Muslims of India so much so that Moulana Abul Kalam Azad Writes in his news paper about Qadiyani, and says that qadiyani has served Muslims in a very important period.
By this time he gained much popularity among Muslims of India was being held as an Icon of the Indian Muslims
1879 he declares that to serve Islam he is going to write 50 volumes of one book called Ahmediya, and vows to defend Islam. People from all over India supported him financially, but till 1884 he wrote only 4 books.
1885- He declares himself as an Mujadid
1886- He won an important debate with arya samaj of hindus, and wrote a book on the debate "surme-chashme"- This book was a big hit and muslims acclaimed it a lot…seeing that he is gaining lot of fans and people are giving him high respect and he is the talk of town, he asks people to become his "mureed"
23rd March 1889 Ludhiana- Sufi Ahmad jaan transferred all tha bayats which he had on his hands to qadiyani and he himself becomes a mureed of qadiyani and says
"Ham mazuron ki hai tumhi par nazar
Tum masiha bano Khuda k liye"
Same year very famous peer "siraj-ul-haq-naoumani saharanpuri" took bayat on the hands of qadiyani
1891- He proposed the theory that EESA AS was nouzbillah Dead
1901- Stated that he is nabi a Prophet
1904- Stated that he is nabi of Krishna Kanayya(i.e avatar of Krishna, I think he was mentally sick…)
26th may 1908, i.e 24 rabi thani 1326 on Tuesday at Lahore , he started vomiting and later died in toilet

The beliefs of Qadiyani and his followers:

He supports his claims to be a prophet on argument that, because in the world evil will rise again and again and to correct that evil prophets must come……But he for got a very important thing that for this ummah to earse all the evil till the day of judgement Allah SWT has protected Quran …… and also MD SWS clearly stated that Ulemas Of ISLAM are the Waris of Prophet, now there is no need of any prophet… this work/responsibility of prophet's has been laid at Ummah of MD SWS.

They The Qadiyanis says that " we believe that know no prophet will come …except with the seal of Prophet MD" i.e they believe that in spite of Prophet MD being the last prophet still prophets will come but with the seal of MD SWS… They fails to realize and hide the fact that MD SWS clearly stated
"IF after ME(MD SWS) there would have been any prophet then it would have been Hazrath Umar Rzt"
The very ahadeeth is clearly stating that if any prophets of any kind of seal or with no seal …. If they were to come , then hazrath Umar would have been the first of such kind….

Allah SWT clearly states in Quran sure maida 5:3
" This day I have PERFECTED the religion and chosen Islam for you"
So know there is no scope anything new being added or a single rule or law being altered modified or changed or removed.,… nothing can know be added or removed…If nothing can be added and removed then there is no need of Qadiyani at all..

A hadeeth which is in Hakeem and Ibn e Majah puts the full stop all of the fitnahs..

In which MD SWS Gave an e.g to sahabis that
" There is a beautiful palace and its so beautiful that every one who looks at it praises for its beauty, but at one side one brick is left unplaced, and every one who passes by said that if this one brick would have been placed then it would have been complete and enhanced its beauty, only brick place is what required, and that brick has been placed onto that palace know, as I am that Brick"

Know there is no more space for any rasool or nabi….finished as the palace has been built and its complete..

Few Aqaids: They hold aqaids that Nouzbillah:
Allah Fasts, offer salah,Allah forgets, Gives Birth, nouzbillah Astagfirullah have sex….
The whole aqaids against Quran … specially sure Iqlas and ayat al kursu
Al bushra vol2 pg 79- In which qadiyani says Allah said to him that he makes Mistakes…
Tauzeeb ul farham pg75- Describes Allah SWT like cheetah
Islami Qurabani pg 34(Kashti e Noah Pg no 47)- He says Allah (nouzbillah, may Allah forgive us) had sex with him and he was at that Maryam A.s and then he was pregnant and then he gave birth to himself and he became Jesus PBUH ( Nouzbillah Astagfirullah 1000000000 times)
Qadiyanis are know divided into two sects
1 Ahmedi Qadiyani- believes that he was a prophet
2 Ahmedi lahori – Believes that he was Imam

Few Points to consider n few lessons to learn……

He didn’t made the claims of prophet hood in air…. He was provided a solid base to do that …. He used muslims…. And its bound to happen in taqleed … i,e when we start to follow any one blindly…

Thanks to people like Moulana Sanaullah amritsari who exposed him by conducting debates and making his evil exposed to muslims
Thanks to MD Hussain batalwi who was the first person who went to every madarsa and asked every one to issue a fatwa against him..b4 he spreads his evils elsewhere
Thanks to Syed Nazir Hussain who was the first person to issue a fatwa against Qadiyani