Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uncovering Bipasha Basu!

Enter the style salon with Bipasha...

She steps out of a stretch limo in a multi-colored short number. You have got your eyes on her. Lustrous hair, her kohl-lined eyes, an attractive bustline, dusky legs that adorn glamorous stilettos. This is Bipasha Basu looking sensational in the Jay Sean video 'stolen'.

"It's the fish we eat!"

Be it Sushmita Sen, Rani Mukherji or Koena Mitra, Bengali women have stinging sensuality. We can't help asking, 'What makes bong women so sensual?' "Don't really know. I think it's the fish we eat!" laughs Bipasha Basu. So was she always this gorgeous looking? She stuns us with her reply, "No. I was a total tomboy during my childhood days. 'Bipasha Basu and a tomboy?' we gulp. "Oh yes. I used to be this gundi in the colony who used to bash up guys. Many of them were really scared of me" she giggles.

So what when did the transformation happen? "The change happened when I started modeling. The profession teaches you to groom yourself, presentation and conduct. That's when the change struck" So does she like the whole make-up bit? "Actually no. I prefer to keep make-up to its bare minimum. A moisturizer and bronzer gives me the desired look. You'll catch me in a kajal and some mascara if I am simply bumming around" she smiles.

Her next stop was Bollywood. How was it when she started out? "I signed Ajnabee for a lark! Its only when the shooting happened that I realized that I had begun to enjoy the process. At that point I knew nothing about movies, makeup, lines . It was Bobby and Akshay who actually prodded me on. I'll be eternally thankful to both" So who she likes best for dressing her up? Rocky S, Shahab Durazi and Wendell Rodricks are amongst the finest.

"Show what's good. Hide what's not!"

She is a style-diva to scores of women. What is her style maxim? "As cliché as it may sound, have to confess that comfort is the key factor. You should wear clothes that compliment your personality. Show what's good. Hide what's not" she cracks.

Does she have any fetish? "Well, I am freaky about belts and shoes. Irrespective of the outfit that I wear, a belt is a must, however thin-or-thick it be." And it also comes handy to whip men, we tease... "You bet!" she laughs. And what is Bipasha's pick from the color palette? "I love bright colors and prints. I love youth! So I try and sample as much as possible. I also go berserk at short skirts. I can't resist picking them up"

Hair Stare!

If curves are her claim to fame, Bipasha's shining crown is just as much the culprit that get men to break into a sweat. The lady who started off with a poker-haired look with Raaz and Gunaah, then graduated to a mild wavy hairdo, next sported a fringe forehead in Rakht and is now going the 'big hair' way with her forthcoming films. And what would her tresses be like on a night out? She takes a minute, then replies, "I am not into blow-drying my hair. So the regime I follow is wash, apply a little mousse and scrunch it. And who's the stylist who gets to play with the wonder tresses? we enquire. I don't have a permanent hub; I just go where my impulse takes me. Its very instinctive." Bips points out.

"I was my heaviest in Jism!"

A tad delicate but, 'What did she think about the snide about her putting on flab?" "I agree, I gained some calories in the past. But from early this year, I am toning up. I want to go in front of the camera and look sensational! She declares. What is the gym tonic that she prescribes? "I work out everyday, do abs, cardio and weights. I also skip, walk, run, cycle alternately" Phew...before we catch our breath, an excited Bips continues, "But what is interesting is that I was my heaviest in Jism, and people thought of me as super-sexy! " Basu chuckles.

So who does Bipasha tick as having a great bod? "None in the glamour circle" she strikes off. But yes, my visual of an attractive woman is not the arrow thin model you see on the ramp. That kind of bony structure puts me off. It's sickening. A woman should have curves. Indian women are so wonderfully endowed. A full-body and curves hold great appeal to me!" she hammers.

"Its important to look sexy"

And what does she think of wearing the crown of a 'sex-symbol'? "I am perfectly okay with it" she cools off. "Being sexy is a part of being attractive, so I believe that a certain amount of sex appeal is important. Also, the fact that I am in the limelight, pronounces the need for looking sensuous. The tag never really bothers me" the siren brushes off.

"I have naughty thoughts about Brad Pitt!"

The oomph goddess now settles down for some razor-sharp Q 'n' A with us.

Great mind or Great body?
    Great mind

What puts you off: Overt sex or Overt violence?
    A bit of both

Who's a better co-star, John Abraham or Dino Morea?
    John makes a good actor co-star while Dino is a fun co-star

Who is more your type; Metrosexual or Retrosexual?
    Not metrosexual. I like the imperfection in a guy. I want my man to be a real man!

You have naughty thoughts about Salman Khan/ Aamir Khan?
    Neither! Brad Pitt would be more like it

Your brand of fragrance will be breezy or have animal appeal?
    Animal appeal!

You like to be called voluptuous or dusky?
    Neither. I like to be called sweet!

Sexy to you is?
    Being fit makes me feel sexy!

OH PAYAL !

I'm disappointed...

I was expecting more.... after reading the TITLE....

I met her @ the shooting of her movie CHEHRA
    Dino Morea and Preeti Jhangia (whateva) were there too...

She's hot !

no doubts about that, she's the angelina jolie of bollywood.

Quote Originally Posted by Payal @ Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:38 am
    she ain't lesboz
    whats this lesboz??

& whats that? lesbian ??

dont you have a dictionary ?

U disappointed me. I thought to see Bip in her birthday suit