Thread: Nice quotes

Mahatma Gandhi
    My life is my message.

Chinese proverb
    Man who waits for roast duck to fly into mouth must wait very, very long time.

Hubert Humphrey
    Life's unfairness is not irrevocable; we can help balance the scales for others, if not always for ourselves. .

B. C. Forbes
    The be-all and end-all of life should not be to get rich, but to enrich the world.

Thich Nhat Hanh
    Our own life is the instrument with which we experiment with the truth.

Joe E. Lewis
    You only live once - but if you work it right, once is enough.

Albert Einstein
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.

Maurice Sendak
    There must be more to life than having everything.

Judy Newman
    Hindsight is the "lottery" of life.

Julia Child
    Life itself is the proper binge.

Pericles
    What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Christopher Morley
    There is only one success-to be able to spend your life in your own way.

Morrie Schwartz, in "Tuesdays with Morrie" by Mitch Albom
    So many people walk around with a meaningless life. They seem half-asleep, even when they're busy doing things they think are important. This is because they're chasing the wrong things. The way you get meaning into your life is to devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to your community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning.

N Smith
    When you live in reaction, you give your power away. Then you get to experience what you gave your power to.

David Searls
    Seeing death as the end of life is like seeing the horizon as the end of the ocean.

Elizabeth Kubler-Ross
    Learn to get in touch with silence within yourself, and know that everything in this life has purpose. There are no mistakes, no coincidences, all events are blessings given to us to learn from.

.Unknown
    The essence of intelligence is skill in extracting meaning from everyday experience

Florida Scott-Maxwell
    Life does not accomodate you, it shatters you. It is meant to, and it couldn't do it better. Every seed desstroys its container or else there would be no fruition.

Miguel de Cervantes
    Too much sanity may be madness. And maddest of all, to see life as it is and not as it should be!

Unknown
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.

Samuel Ullman
    Nobody grows old merely by living a number of years. We grow old by deserting our ideals. Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul.

Fr. Alfred D'Souza
    For a long time it had seemed to me that life was about to begin — real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way. Something to be got through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid. Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life.

George Bernard Shaw
    Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh.

Horace
    In the midst of hopes and cares, of apprehensions and of disquietude, regard every day that dawns upon you as if it was to be your last; then super-added hours, to the enjoyment of which you had not looked forward, will prove an acceptable boon.

A Guide to a Happy Life
    In life you find that one of the most desirable qualities you can find in a person is flexibility. The ability to change with changing times, to face adversity with the same attitude one would have in facing victory.

Carl Sandburg
    Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you.

Indian saying
    When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.

Crowfoot
    What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

Anthony J. D'Angelo, The College Blue Book
    Promise yourself to live your life as a revolution and not just a process of evolution.

Dinah Shore
    Trouble is part of your life — if you don't share it, you don't give the person who loves you a chance to love you enough.

Samuel Butler
    All animals except man know that the ultimate point of life is to enjoy it.

Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.
    Life happens too fast for you ever to think about it. If you could just persuade people of this, but they insist on amassing information.

Ashleigh Brilliant
    My life has a superb cast but I can't figure out the plot.

Elbert Hubbard
    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out alive.

Mickey Mantle
    If I knew I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself.

Groucho Marx
    The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

Groucho Marx
    Life is a whim of several billion cells to be you for a while.

Thanks for sharing ~ keep it up!
    take life as it comes

i will as i like good things to be read by everyone here

That's good heman. Very nice quotes =)

thanks tulip for liking it.i like my posts to be clean and nice

Be nice to mean people in the world; they are the ones who need it the most.

i always loved that quote, because it is SO true! hope i helped, goodluck :]

moonshal you are right but not everyone will agree with you dont you think