well i am here to discuss with u people something which is bothering me for many days.........as it has happened in reality
so one day a proposal came for my cousin she is about 24 years of age........and kind of healthy girl as one cannot say that she is fat she looks nice.....so the guys mother and sister came to there home when the girl came in front of them they just said

mera baita to bohat smart aur handsome hai uss k liyay to us k saath jachti hoi larki he chahiyay hamay

now this is only one example in front of me may be there are more in my surroundings the girls are rejected due to little bit dark complexion, some due to there heigh and so on

so my question here is this is what demanded by the guys or they are the mothers or sisters of the guy who are searching the best of best for their brother or son....and passing stupid kind of comments like larki to kaali hai, iss ki to height chooti hai,

and on the other hand i have seen another case as well, there is a guy who was not finnacially strong he married a lady who is disabled she can not walk and her right hand also does not work but she has brought with her a bunglow and a car , a full time servant and a huge bank balance......i m not concerened with how she looks like or she is disabled because she herself is not like that Allah the Almighty made her like that and it is an azmaish on her

why is this so that a girl belonging to a normal family or u can say upper middle or middle class family is rejected on the basis of what is given to her by Allah, she herself is not responsible for that defect and a girl belonging to an elite class is taken by hand why is it so??????