Poll: Which type of marriage do you favour?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Love vs Arrange Marriage

thanks for ur in4mation but i think husband better than lover

that so very sweet of you fatima sis
    Dream, I do.

"The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

Quote Originally Posted by Perfectionist @ Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:15 am
    I believe in both. If you love some1 u tell u'r parents. because....humari khushi mein unki khushi....n + arrange marrige...automatically ...
    in my case its the other way around. maire parents kee khushi main bhi mairee khushi hai.

Quote Originally Posted by xeon @ Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:11 pm
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfectionist @ Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:15 am
    I believe in both. If you love some1 u tell u'r parents. because....humari khushi mein unki khushi....n + arrange marrige...automatically ...
    in my case its the other way around. maire parents kee khushi main bhi mairee khushi hai.
    i agree too...but how about....if u parents dont allow u to marry the person u LOVE .....are u gonna sacrifice...or in other words...comprimise...with the future wife u've never seen or maybe donno much about her?...i knw knowing about eachother doesn't count that much..that u can do after marraige as well...but what ..if u don't LOVE that some1 u marry with PARENTS ki merzi say?....

well..i do agree...but there are lotsa questions around...about it tho!
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."

hmm ye to hai jo perfecto na kaha...magar agar kisi se payar hi na ho to??

aur jahan tak parents ki bat hai unk liye hamein hi sacrifice karna pare ga coz they are our PARENTS ..ye kehna kafi hai unno ne hamare liye bohot sare sacrifice kie hein..jis ko hum measure b nahi karsakte aur na unko poora kar sakte hein

well i do agree ..k parents bohat sacrifice kerte hain etc...but iss ka matlab yeh nahin na..kay humari zindagi (puri ane wali zindagi) ka b faisal bas wohi kerein..aur hum sirf haan mein haan milane wale hoon...kam az kam..humein apni life per 50% tau haq hai na...