Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Do u believe in net love?

Quote Originally Posted by Perfectionist @ Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:51 am
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshni @ Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:52 am
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfectionist @ Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:39 am
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshni @ Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:11 am
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfectionist @ Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:46 pm
    Gosh u guys, it could be ..about whole Asia..im not sure....but i did read it and heard it somewhere...however, first i didn't believe it...but when i saw the newspaper ...it was like...

Need a rishta....umer 30 sal...lagta hoon 25 sal ka....contact me falana falana e-mail add or fone...mannnn... :x :duno;
    aray Khuda ki masoom bandi, advertisment main to janay kya kya likha hota hai, you don't go spreading out that irrelevant info, you are THE NAIVEST kuri ever, itta wadda siyaapa khara kardiya si, imaan se hadh karti ho :duno;
    O common man, tht was just a spicy info i read. i read it everyday huh! and i don't say anything be4 i confirm it, however, one of my friends u've dine his MBA, was tellin me that!

anywayz....sanu kee :whistle;
    so your friend "who have done his MBA" confirmed it for you? kafi "reasonably" explainable.

anyways, tell me one solid reason mujhe Q nahi against hona chahiye? waise khair choro u don't have to thanks. it would only elongate the convo rather than solving it.
    DEAREST, USE SOME GOOD PRECISE WORDS HERE! DID I ANYWHERE MENTIONED THE WORD "confirmed" ?!?!?!?!?!

HOWEVER, U'LL GET THE STORY(RESEARCH, SO CALLED) SOON!

IF THAT IS WHAT U ARE LOOKING FOR!

PEACE OUT! OVER N OUT! BE4 I GET THAT SO CALLED RESERACH TYPO!
    first of all, sit back, calm down and relax! and the second thing is don't use capslock the next time you reply to me hmm, it is kinda freaking me out, but i m alright. :ye;
    With all due respect,as I said earlier don't wana elongate any further but since you said something about me using precise words? you are the one who said "you don't say anything before confirming it
    and i don't say anything be4 i confirm it, however, one of my friends u've dine his MBA, was tellin me that!
    so i was just pointing out some obvious, nothing more than that, is main itta pareshani wali ki gal hai, ah and nah i don't need the story or research etc from you thanks.
    and yes PEACE :ye;
    P.S: Yes Partner bachay, donot intend to debate anything that lacks morality but see i hate these misunderstandings and stuff, thanks for your patience.
    *The Web of the Pattern*

Quote Originally Posted by xeon @ Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:07 pm
    yeh lo main nai bhi aik research kee hai net love per

:lol;
    *The Web of the Pattern*

hai ajab se leher ki chalan bach k rehna zara jane mann, ishq ka ye safar hai bara bekhabar :dj;
    Dream, I do.

info? ^o) menen koi di kiya? ^o)
    Dream, I do.

net lov is kind of infatuation for sum 1 u chat? by the way wat is lov? :P
    $tinger

PEACE OUT FROM MA SIDE ROSHNI MADAM.

I DON'T WANNA BREAK OUT A COLD YET CIVIL WAR OVER HERE, GOT THAT?

CAP LOCKS = TO HELL WITH THE MEANING!
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

Love KaBhi bhi Ho saKta..zeH zarooRi nei hota keh humne person ko face to face hi dekha ho tou hum kissi ko pasand kar saktey hain...humain jab kissi ki baatein achi lagne lag parhti hain humara dil chahta hai k hum person se roz baatein karein.phir ahista ahista hum person ka online hone ka intezaar karne lag parh jatey hain.aur un se secrets waghera share kartey hain..aur eik din humain yu lagta hai k humain pyaar ho geya hai ..kya yeh ghlata hai?..aur agar woh humain pyaar hone k baad apni tasweer dikhata hai tou kya hum us se baat karna chod deinge?...agar woh true love hai tou i dont think k apki shakal koi mahine rakhti hai!! .....humain androoni khoobsoorti ko dekhna chahiye..bahir wali khoobsoorti mere kheyaal main koi mahine nei rakhti...aj hai aur kal nei..shayad aj woh larki/larka apko sab se khhobsoorat lagta hai aur ap usse pyaar kartey ho ..aur kal agar us k mu per taizab(chemicals) gir jaye tou us k badsoorat hone ki wajjah se ap usse chod do ge?..

*** Leave*