alright guys!

I'm here with a new HOT TOPIC!

I just cudnt able to control maself anymore!

I'm right straight to the point!

Discription: About few memebers, who deserve our attention and care but yet they are unaware of this!

Disposition: Something to say abt all of them, hope it will effect them in a positive way or the other way around!

Purpose of this thread: Just to make known, how much WE or at least i care!

Expectations: 5%, i hope, there will be ONE, who'll reply at leasT!

Conclution: Leaving upto them.

Now...

Ash:

U've disappeared like a butterfly, who decides by herself what to do and where to fly. However, if she feels that she has flied in a wrong way or took a wrong path, she cud come back silently, Because she has furthers.
Therefore, i'm expecting a positive reply/respond from u. However, i know u won't!

Zaheer: What's wrong with u? are u that bizzi with u'r so called thesis that u can't show up once in a week? just say that u are fed up with this forum or with old faces (seeing again n again), i see u on msn every singal day, now don't say u STUDY ONLINE. NOt always!

anywayz, response is must!

Kainaat: What should i say abt u, just stop u'r EGO and come back to the forum. It won't hurt ya in any singal way. Ignore the freaks and follow the angels (me, adeel, naila etc)

Need u'r response as well

Nip: what's wrong with u? why don't u reply? are u that bizzi? where are u at? what's happening and etc!

Reply! i know u won't!

Majid: U'r bizzi bro, but still, need some affirmation over here. Don't u think it has been DECADES since u came last time?

Thanks

Now: don't dare to ignore this thread and don't dare to delete this thread!

I wanna talk about this damn issue here! otherwise, they don't deserve to be here forever n ever efter!

NInA

PS: IGNORE MA RUDENESS, SAMJHANE WALE JO CHALE GAYE (ASH, SOBIA, MAJID BHAI, FAISAL BHAI)