Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Peace possibel b/w India & Pakistan ?

There is offcourse a possibility of Peace between India & Pakistan, this is only possible when there is trust on each other.

Unfortunately having trust on each other is extremely difficult, both have positons, where it seems there is no compromise possible.

Pakistan wants to talk, India does not untill if Pakistan stops cross border terrorism, Pakistan says that there is no cross border terrorism going on..

This situation shows that either India give away kashmir to Pakistan or
    Pakistan agree to LOC as permanent Border.

Is there any solution ? Any comments ?

logics pleas, is Kashmir the only issue ? if it is, then is it worth having 3+ wars ?

havin ma eye on da histroy,my own experiences n religions teachings,"NO N NEVER".If u can get from these words Payal,what I mean to say,I have "NO MORE COMMENTS"
    A Minute They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them.

Independent Kashmir seems to be only solution in case India not allow UNO as a mediator otherwise going by UNO regulations i think kashmir would want to be a part of Pakistan.

Well zaheer bhai i didn't agree on that with you....a small number of kashmiri's want to join Pakistan or india...other's want an independent state for them..
    hey [username:48beee4c6e], i know whats on your mind

Impossible.
    The Berlin wall can be brought down.
    Russian states can become independant.
    Koreans can reach a peace agreement.
    Pak- India and Palestine- Isreal issue neva!

dear payal
    thnk u very much.Kasmir is not the problem,the real one is politics.politicians want people to be emotionaly charged, so that they won't demand food ,shelter,etc.They tolerate the inefficiency,cooruption and lavish life style of politicians,arms merchants will have the last laugh.
    u make me happy

definitely,
    majority of people want peace
    u make me happy

well zebi do you actually have anything to say here ?

zaheer this is what you think, but reality lies somewhere else.

i'll agree with you dsjeya, but politicians aren't sent from heavens, we are the future of both nations, the more we get to understand each other, the more it will become easier for us to bring harmony and tranquility.

yup payal u asked for opinion and that was mine. unfortunately everyone claims that whatever they think is reality.

no, you got me wrong

all i was trying to say is that only kashmir isnt a issue as a whole, take a slice of history, you will see politicans as the major and perhaps the only cause of demolition amongst two nations, at india kashmir hamara atot ang hey and at pakistan, kashmir banega pakistan, while the kashmiris were not even asked for what they actually want, uno, that is a oxymoron in itself, United Nation, huh, isn't this an example of oxymoron? which nation is united there? uncle sam alongwith his congress are manipulating every single constitution in third world countries, awfully pakistan itself is hijacked by usa, not the nation, but the politicians though.

still after getting to know about a lot of pakistani's here and in my campus, i still believe that we are taking things are they were in history, a need is there to be optimistic in approach than just uttering what certain someone said years or decades ago.