Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Need A favour From All "DesiTwist" Members

Asalam O Alikum

Well, yes! as the title says it all. Need a lil favor from the following members:

* Adeel
    * Naila
    * Xeon
    * Zaheer
    * Manni
    * Eternity
    * Faisal
    * nice Girl
    * Fairy
    * Muz Muz
    * Tanhai
    * Elektra
    * Fatima
    * Qamber
    * Syeda

yes! From all of you!.....guys, due to some reasons, i had to delete lotsa images from "attachment quota" n because of this i lost all the images i made for you and posted in images section.

I request you'll to post them there once again... if guys have those images.

However, I do have those images but just cudnt able to find the folder at the moment ops: anywayz

Thanks In Advance

Regards,

NInA
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

hmm nina its ok yar..phir se post karlein ge magar meine jo post kin thi wo load kiyun nahi ho rahi?? kisi ko nazar hi nahi ayin..agar koi help kar sakti ho to please!! ops: :givefl;

Syeda - humm syeda app kounse images ki baat ker raheen hain :S :blush:

however, mein "something special for special members" wale thread ki baat ker rahe hóon....wahaan meine app sab kay liye jo images bana kay post kiye the woh delete hoon gaye hain. Issi liye i want you guys to post APNE APNE images again! thx

Naila - app apna post kero na, ager save kya tha. :whistle;

Waffa - thx girl! :givefl;
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

nahiiiii mani ji wo larka hi hai..lol

aur perfecto wo to meine save hi nahi ki thi ab mein kia karon

aur meine aik topic post kia tha WATER LAND us mein jab meine post karne se pehle preview kia tha sab theek nazar a raha tha magar post karne k bad nazar hi nahi a rahi pic ab mein kia karon??

i'll do that tonight.. as soon as i see you online at msn
    Dream, I do.