Thread: Pakistan - Elections 2007

We all have heard about the upcoming elections in 2007 (or probably in 2008). With leaders of both PML-N & PPPP having talks in london, USA putting pressure on President Pervez Musharraf & the appointment of senator Muhammad Ali Durrani as Federal Minister for Information & Broadcasting replacing Sheikh Rasheed are signs of an uncertain change.

Waziristan remains a controversial issue for both, Islamabad & Washington & perhaps a strong reason for President Musharraf to stay. My question is, are we on the road to democracy? Can we achieve these objectives under the presidency of Pervez musharraf?

All I see is two extremely foolish persons from gujrat taking a toll on the entire country. It really haunts me to see chahudry shujaat (read: thug) ruling the country.

Your input is appreciated.
    Dream, I do.

I can't say anything while sitting outside of Pakistan but still i can tell you that those people conspiring in London for democracy are reall thugs and we should not let them come out of their bills and take the country in their hands to loot and plunder.
    I am now against the democracy in Pakistan. Its not worth it and no one wants or know what democracy is in Pakistan.

Or after elections we will be singing: Who let the dogs out??

got it!!

hmdtel

do u pplz really thinks this is TRUE DEMOCRACY (so callled by MR.PRESIDENT)
    any way if elections are held under president
    I dont think it will b TRANSPARENT ,wat u say?