Thread: September 11 - Conspiracy theory

so..there is alot of specualtion over the whole 9/11 predicament, as to who is involved, why did it happen, who gained what out of it, who suffered etc..if you feel this is not your problem, make it your problem because one way or the other, due to the aftermath everyone of us has a connection with it. We all suffer because of it, and its time we start really realizing the true aspects of it. Research. Read books. Do whatever it will take for you to understand the calamities we are surrounded by everyday, because there is a story behind EVERYTHING. theres a story behind 9/11, a story behind the bombings all over middle east, the london bombings, the pakistan bombings, if your unaware of the insides of these, then become aware because slowly day by day the world is being destroyed by hypocritical leaders who feed you false information through the media and we feel helpless because nothing can be done by us. Educate yourselves on the real issues of the world we live in.

Spectacular and horrendous, the destruction of the Twin Towers in Lower Manhattan as well as the airplane crashes at the Pentagon and in Pennsylvania left everybody stunned and scared. Why on Earth should this strike innocent, unsuspecting people simply going about their everyday lives? What caused an organization, whichever it is, to carry out such an horrendous, barbaric act of hatred and evidently revenge?

There are endless conspiracy theories on 9/11, some believable, some questionable, and personally i dont think they will end until somebody acknowledges that it was an inside job.

I guess the point of this thread is, what are you own personal thoughts, backed by sources, on 9/11, I expect people to make serious comments, who you think is responsible, and for what reason.

Personally, I have a strong belief it was planned involving the bush administration, Osama bin laden, ariel sharon, and basically the c.i.a {criminals in action}.

watch the videos if you got time, and share your thoughts.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5zUht6cLk...loose%20change

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-guQaYgrW...loose%20change
    The things I've seen in life will make you choke by suprise
    Like an aborted fetus in a jar that opened it's eyes

I also have two questions.
    1. If what you are saying is true, why did Mousavie admit to being involved? Is he a pawn working with the planners of these events ?
    2. How come they found Saddam and they cannot find Osama ? Maybe you are true that he is also a member of the planning.