Thread: IT changed ur life.

How has information technology changed ur life?? should it be available to all (African countries). Are there upsides as well as downsides to this technology?

Rahen,

Much invited topic.But i think it would look best at the debate..My views coming soon..

M.Y.Tonse

ok yunus- i will move it to debate and discussion from here (IT hub).

My life started with computers & technologists so I can't say that it changed my life because IT has 'always' played it's part in my life.

Yes, PC's & the education of it should be made available worldwide. I haven't seen any downsides or consequences yet & there aren't any, unless you use it for evil purposes.
    Dream, I do.

Nice intreasting topic.

Um Ict and computer itself changed me in itself, without them I dont what i will do, and I think, most people would agree with me too.

I shop online most of the time and like bidding on amazon, so i need the computer itself, and the internet!
    http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/8...c822993ro8.png

[schild=4 fontcolor=000000 shadowcolor=FFA500 shieldshadow=1]It's Bleh[/schild]

It has changed a lot of life. Especially the outsourcing to offshore sites all the services job has created a lot of jobs and given a ecnomic boost to the the middle class people.