Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: .:.\~*Darling Tisha Weds Someone Special*~/.:.

In the Centeral place of the Heart of evry parents there is a warm wish that their child leads a life with all sorts of happiness...
    Tisha & her Sajan

:rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose; :rose;

The wedding will take place in around 3-4 months from now and i hope that her new life will take a great start and stay that way throughout.
    I would like evryone to help me in congratulating Our luvly, luvly Tisha for the forthcoming wedding of hers.
    :hug2; :hug2; :hug2; :hug2;!She found her Jeevan Saathi!:hug2; :hug2; :hug2; :hug2;
    :fireworks3; :fireworks3; :fireworks3; :fireworks3; :fireworks3; :fireworks3; :fireworks3; :fireworks3;

P.S- I hope you have a great wedding day, and all your days after are as blessed as the first!

Rock On Tisha x x x x x x x x x x x x

thank you so much!!!!!!but there is some time to wait

Congratulations Tisha :givefl;
    Dream, I do.

Congratulations :up;

:givefl; :givefl; :givefl;
    You know What i Mean!

Congrats Tisha. Hope you have a happy married life

Congratulations Tisha
    waise shaadi k baad tum kitni buzy hojaogi haina? hum tumhain yahan bohat miss karenge. I m missing you already anyways Congrats :ye;
    *The Web of the Pattern*

congratulations friend tisa
    u make me happy

Congrats Tisha :givefl;