how do u attach a pic to a post?
    Get off my back

ok nevermind i got it
    Get off my back

lol pix attach kerna to bohat easy hai sis.. apko kyun nahi ata
    Dream, I do.

hina sis
    1)first register in www.imageshack.us
    2)then they will send u a link to login in ur id (can be msn or yahoo or any)dat u write in da form when u registered.
    3)when u will clik that link which is sent to ur inbox by imageshack.us a page will be opened.
    4)browse dat page and find upload mostly it is to the left side.
    5)upload ur pics from the computer by clicking browse and then press enter key.
    6) when it will finish upload it will display a page where there will be many links. but u copy dat link which says" hotlink for forum(1).

and then paste here.

i know u can do it but still any doubt let me know.

Thankx Rahen..i needed tahts to know

But The problem is with imageshack ..i get it blocked from resident country..

Are there any more advisable sites//

Let me know!!

I just saw that uploading on DT is back. Post new topic button and attach files via imageshack or DT's own uploading system.
    Dream, I do.

Thankx but i am talking abt A 3rd party.. cAus ei get erors on DT and Imageshack is blocked!!

have you tried photobucket.com ? also why are these sites blocked?
    Dream, I do.

@endurer bhai

i tried attaching my pic and even previewed it but when i went back to look at my msg it was gone lol.

@rahen sis

thanx for the site
    Get off my back

Hello Hina87,

For a complete list on how-to's kindly check our FAQ located at: http://www.desitwist.com/faq.php

Myt, I have re-opened the attachments control panel within posting.php (new topic & reply). You can upload images with size less than 50 KB. Every member has been provided with an attachment limit of 1 MB.

Additionaly members can upload pictures through imageshack.us which is also integrated within the posting.php.

Warmest Regards.