Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Missing SomeOne

Hi ppl,I guess nobody noticed that we r missin our sweet bro SNAZ.Where is he?Any one knows?Is he alright?
    I m worried bout him.Every time when i come here I check out whether he came or not,but he never was :rnop: If you r out there SNAZ,I just wanna say one thing,we r missing you alot out here plz be back as soon as possible,we r waitin n prayin for you :hug1:
    A Minute They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them.

missing him too.. May God Protect Him .. Amen
    Dream, I do.

AMEEN SUM AMEEN
    A Minute They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them.

don't know who is he :rnop:

Sohail is our Bro(for me elder bro,coz he is elder to me )
    May Allah bless him :givefl;
    waitin for you SNAZ :hug1:

hope he will be fine and will be back soon
    hey [username:48beee4c6e], i know whats on your mind

Allah karay aesa hi ho

sohail will be back soon i miss him too

He Is On,I guess :ang9: but he isn't replyin to this thread why Snaz But thank GOD you r Back :hug1: :givefl;

you sohail is back he replied in Topic "FUTURE"