Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Madrassha sex abuse

Quote Originally Posted by mytonse @ Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:14 pm
    Nip,
    ..u asked for proof and i provided it ..its not my fault for the prrof to be long !!

Now say ur say....I am ready with weapons .
    Bro mein tu sab kuch keh chocka hoon Kehna tu appko hai..

in a previous post you said

Majid bro,

Now ur assertion is truly wrong..MAdrassas hold the maximum no . of cases of molestation !!
    Abb ye above k articles say kahan prove hotha hai ??
    Dozen cases ka blame lagaya gaya hai both articles mein jabka childline(NGO) k mutabiq 9800 child sexually abuse hoye hain UK mein...

Brother i guess you need to do some more research
    hey [username:48beee4c6e], i know whats on your mind

no Majid..I have the habit of researching before even posting on the deabte...

Child abuse is not merely sexually bro...

It is the physical abuse too....

And physical abuse is the most in MAdrassas...

Thread is about Madrassah sex abuse ....
    hey [username:48beee4c6e], i know whats on your mind

Well..will post..sry i shifted..was moved..a day !

Slaamz... i read the articles and ur rite theese pple r sick in the head... if our leaders r so corrupt.. the pple whom we look up2 4 knoldge of Islam.. the pple whom many muslim parents trust enuff to leave their children in there care.. r so sickenig

theese pple r nt nly defaming humanity bt r also making a mockery of Islam.. what will an abused child make of Islam when the person whom is posd 2 b teachin dem bout Islam turnz out 2 b a devil?

those hu r askin 4 proof.. a childs masumyat is proof enuf

there is no justifying such an act.. b it a preist.. molvey or a scrubber of the streets!
    baat ek he hai.. sabh koh paneey mei doobh marna chahyei!

n da reason y its nt so obvious in pak is bcoz theese unlawful acts r coveredup rather then revealed! the government is corrupt!! jus hand em afew dollaz.. lolz

hail those sinners.. i absolutly agree with u MYTONSE.. BEECH BAZAAR MEI UNKOH PHANSEE PEI LATKA DEINA CHAHYEI... so such animals think a million times b4 commitin such a crime

Beautifully supported MEZ...Rightly said..Unfortunately MAjid bro wouldnt agree more..HE beleives on Proofs..Which due to my horrendious schedules ..i am unbale to gather..Hope MAJID Bro can give me sometime...

Right...

Good Say MEZ

Anyone here who has been a subject of child abuse? As i've previously said, molestation is not just in the madrissahs.

We need to fight against those molestors and not the madrissahs. Be very careful before you point your fingers at sacred places. As far as those hideous persons involved in this crime of molestation and child abuse are concerned, do your best to put them behind bars, or at least raise public awareness on such issues. Boast up the confidence in your kids, teach them how to protect themselves.
    Dream, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer @ Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:22 pm
    Anyone here who has been a subject of child abuse? As i've previously said, molestation is not just in the madrissahs.

We need to fight against those molestors and not the madrissahs. Be very careful before you point your fingers at sacred places.
    Nt mny pple wud b brave enuff or open enuff 2 tel of bein abused.. beside the point

Whoz pointin a finger at the madarssahz?? nt me 4 sure... The madrssahz shud b da centre of good nt evil.. we obviously no n beleive that hence the reason y wer debating.. on the evilfew hu commit the crime IN the maddarssahz! n whom shud b removed frm our sacred places and frm earth alltogether!

neways i agree molestation is nt just in madarssahz... we all no its worldspread BT if it is also hapnin IN madarssahz.. which is wat the topic is on, den lets nt keep justifying by sayin " its nt just in madarssahz"

AFTER DAT I AGREE WITH U TOTALY :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by Leathel_Kurri @ Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:30 pm
    Quote Originally Posted by Endurer @ Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:22 pm

We need to fight against those molestors and not the madrissahs. Be very careful before you point your fingers at sacred places.
    Nt mny pple wud b brave enuff or open enuff 2 tel of bein abused.. beside the point

Whoz pointin a finger at the madarssahz?? nt me 4 sure... The madrssahz shud b da centre of good nt evil.. we obviously no n beleive that hence the reason y wer debating.. on the evilfew hu commit the crime IN the maddarssahz! n whom shud b removed frm our sacred places and frm earth alltogether!

neways i agree molestation is nt just in madarssahz... we all no its worldspread BT if it is also hapnin IN madarssahz.. which is wat the topic is on, den lets nt keep justifying by sayin " its nt just in madarssahz"

AFTER DAT I AGREE WITH U TOTALY :wink:
    I've been the first person on this topic to confess that it's happening there, Infact I've discussed this issue earlier at various levels. Yes, those molestors should be brought to justice. We (as an isolated society) are feeding them and literarily helping them molest innocent children by keeping this issue under wraps. What the hell is wrong with this entire country? they can kill women for honour but such rascals are still alive and molesting the living hell out of this country's future.
    Dream, I do.

You ppl are really courageous than those “running” the country or calling themselves “soldiers” of Islam.

I was thinking we could do something for that shameful issue. This thread or website could become voice to reach to government level. We could also bring out those cases and make available to concern ppl. It defiantly works.

What you guys thinks?