Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: does love last?

I am in love for the past 1 year.Nothing has decreased my love for her.Its unexplainable and the extent is best defined by infinity.Each day i miss her more.Love her more...

ryma tomorrow will be a different day sure
    me
    at 17 first love
    at 20 second
    at 23 third so forth
    u make me happy

I dont think that we fall out of love, I think that it is more taking the other person for granted.

time will heal
    nothing is permanent in humanlife
    u make me happy

One person definetely has the upper hand in the relationship. The other is indeed taken for granted and then becomes dependant on the other, who continues to be inthe front
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

Quote Originally Posted by friendlygal786, post: 197080
    One person definetely has the upper hand in the relationship. The other is indeed taken for granted and then becomes dependant on the other, who continues to be inthe front
    Bingo! That is so true.
    Dream, I do.

definetely endurer...I hav personally experienced this and can say that it is not pretty at all for someone to b in luv and b taken for granted...unfortunately thats how it is
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

Nothing hurts me more than those people who take me for granted. Actually I am trying to forget the past.. I want to live life like a newly born baby.

To tell you the truth, it seems to me that you have seen/experienced a lot more in life than the rest of us. All we're saying here is something that you've already been through, right? May God bless you girl. You will find what you're looking for, one day or another.
    Dream, I do.

I hav been thru many probs, am still going thru them. But I feel better after I talk about them, thanx endurer for being so sweet and i wish u and everyone the best in luv and happiness

Feel free to talk about anything.. I'm always here for you and for everyone.
    Dream, I do.