Top 10 Bollywood Item Numbers

Discussion in 'Bollywood Unlimited' started by sid3sg, Jul 27, 2010.

1. sid3sg

sid3sg New Member

Hey Everyone

I am doing a research on Item Numbers that exist in Bollywood films today. By definition, it is a term commonly used in the Indian film industries, such as Bollywood, Kollywood and Tollywood, to describe a catchy, upbeat, often sexually provocative dance sequence for a song in a movie that usually has no relevance to the plot of the film. (source: Wiki; I know, not that credible!)

I am compiling a list of top 10 Bollywood item numbers for an article, and so far, i have drawn up a list of 25. I am having a hard time filtering it, so need an opinion on which 10 are the best. here is the list:

- Dard-E-Disco (SRK) - Your post count must be 1 in order to see this link. You currently have 0 post(s)

- Kajra Re (Ash/Amitabh/Abhishek) - Your post count must be 1 in order to see this link. You currently have 0 post(s)

- Beedi (Bipasha) - Your post count must be 1 in order to see this link. You currently have 0 post(s)

- Ishq Kamina (Ash/SRK) - Your post count must be 1 in order to see this link. You currently have 0 post(s)

- Khallas (Isha Koppikar) - Your post count must be 1 in order to see this link. You currently have 0 post(s)

- Khullam Khulla Pyaar Karein (Koena Mitra) - Your post count must be 1 in order to see this link. You currently have 0 post(s)

- Mahi Ve (Malaika Arora) - Your post count must be 1 in order to see this link. You currently have 0 post(s)

- Ishq Samundar (Isha Koppikar) - Your post count must be 1 in order to see this link. You currently have 0 post(s)

- Crazy Kiya (Ash) - Your post count must be 1 in order to see this link. You currently have 0 post(s)

- Sheher Ki Ladki (Raveena) - Your post count must be 1 in order to see this link. You currently have 0 post(s)

- Yaire (Urmila) - Your post count must be 1 in order to see this link. You currently have 0 post(s)

- Babuji Zara Dheere Chalo (Yana Gupta) - Your post count must be 1 in order to see this link. You currently have 0 post(s)

- Zara Zara (Katrina Kaif) - Your post count must be 1 in order to see this link. You currently have 0 post(s)

- Chaiyya Chaiyya (Malaika Arora/SRK) - Your post count must be 1 in order to see this link. You currently have 0 post(s)

- Mehbooba Mehbooba (Helen) - Your post count must be 1 in order to see this link. You currently have 0 post(s)

- Maar Daala (Madhuri) - Your post count must be 1 in order to see this link. You currently have 0 post(s)

- Chamma Chamma (Urmila) - Your post count must be 1 in order to see this link. You currently have 0 post(s)

- Choli Ke Peeche (Madhuri) - Your post count must be 1 in order to see this link. You currently have 0 post(s)

- Tu Cheez Badi Hain Mast (Akshay/Raveena) - Your post count must be 1 in order to see this link. You currently have 0 post(s)

- Chiggy Wiggy (Kylie/Akshay) - Your post count must be 1 in order to see this link. You currently have 0 post(s)

- Sharara Sharara (Shamita Shetty) - Your post count must be 1 in order to see this link. You currently have 0 post(s)

- Dilli Ki Sardi (Amrita Arora) - Your post count must be 1 in order to see this link. You currently have 0 post(s)

- Kaal Dhamaal (SRK/Malaika) - Your post count must be 1 in order to see this link. You currently have 0 post(s)

- Mayya Mayya (Mallika Sherawat) - Your post count must be 1 in order to see this link. You currently have 0 post(s)

- UP Bihar Lootne (Shilpa) - Your post count must be 1 in order to see this link. You currently have 0 post(s)

If you could pick your top 10 from the above, that would be great! Also, any additions are welcome.

Thank you all!
  2. heman

heman Banned

ok i will give a reply
  3. heman

heman Banned

1)Chiggy wiggy.2)Kajra re.3)Beedi Jalaye lai.4)Ishq Quamina.5)UP Bihar Lootne.6)choli kai peeche kya hai.7)tu cheez badi hai mast
    and the next 2 i know the films are:-1)Intequam-aa jaane jaa;sung by helen in film and the only cabaret song that lata Mangeshkar has sung in her life.2)saat saheliyan khadikhadi sung by padmini kolhapure in the film Vidhaata.
  4. aabhee

aabhee New Member

thankzzzzzzzzzzzz

---------- Post added at 05:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 AM ----------

i loveeeeeeee it
  5. Softracker

Softracker New Member

thanks for posting.
  6. tjpannu

tjpannu New Member

awesome list

thank you for the great work
  7. takia1986

takia1986 New Member

hnx a on...lem me c
  8. earlycoyle

earlycoyle New Member

Huge collection out here Bollywood Item Numbers and mine favourite are:
    1)Kajra Re,
    2)Sharara Sharara,
    3)Khallas
    4)munni badnaam hui.
  9. camdenrody

camdenrody New Member

Great list mostly are mine favourite one and the Actress that i love to watch their items songs are Madhuri,Aishwarya,Helen,Mallika Arora etc....mine songs Kajra Re,Yeh mera dil payare ka Deewana,Munni badnaam hui....
  10. opentalk2606

opentalk2606 New Member

Great list......................But there is still some good item numbers are missing..............................1. One love ( Abhishek Bacchan) 2. Krazy 4 ( Hrithik, Shahrukh).