Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Mobile Phone.... A necessasity or Fashion

hmmm

a mere fashion but a nessecity too. afterall, it helps to flourish telecoummunication market hence the economy. so both! should have it anyways.

and what u say about the poeple who just say it is a tension.
    We are 24 hours duty with this new invention

Plea se comments about it guyzzz

Well for some people it may be tension, but for me fx who drive 100 km everyday, it is good to have a cell with me, because if I get any problem with the car, I can contact my parents and call a mechanic.

And if I am late, my family can always contact me.

And I do not follow the fashion, of course I have a good mobile, but it is not like that I want every latest mobile
    Bhulana Sakoo Gay Mujhe Bhool Kar Tum
    Mein Aksar Tumhein Yaad Ati Rahongi
    Kabhi Khuwab Ban Kar Kabhi Yaad Ban Kar
    Mein Neendein Tumhari Churati Rahongi

A fahion statement now turned into a necessity.

its simply dependent on the circumstances...sometimes fashion otherwise necceassity!

its simply dependent on the circumstances...sometimes fashion otherwise necceassity!

I don't deem it a necessity. Not really. They do make so many things faster and more convenient, especially when doing business, and that's the starting point of its invention. But it has evolved into being more of a fashion statement and status symbol here. Some people change phones after just a few months to buy newer models that has one or two features more...