Quote Originally Posted by MsJasmine, post: 276103
I am from a desi culture. I feel that most of the time when people hear about it's a girl. They don't get happy as they should be as they do if it's a boy. Boys are already favored when they are not even born. How many of you feel this way. Now everything is changing... but why when a new couple gets married and the first kid they expect it to be a boy? Leave the american society alone. I am specifically talking about Desi Culture.
Well I can sense the end is near .. the reason was beta ho ga toh maan baap ka sahara banay ga .. larki ho gi toh jahaiz ka rolaaa .. per the way things are progressing (jaidad ke peeche mar peet, parents ko ghar se nikal daina, beton ki biwiyon ke nakhre, etc), i think in about 10-20 years time, it would be the other way around.

Aik baat koi manay ya nah manay .. per I'm pretty sure its true .. jis tarhan desi larkikyan apne parents ka khayal rakhti hain .. koi nahi rekhta .. not even bete .. its something to do with the way women are made .. caring and loving .. no guy can beat dat we guyz are supposed to be rough and tough

as for mere ghar ka mahol .. girlz are considered rehmut .. cuz mere abu ka manna hai .. larkiyan ghar main aaein toh Allah ki rehmut aati hai .. cuz larkiyan apnay hissay ki roti naseeb main lati hain .. so unhein bojh samjhna ghalat hai .. aur kya pata unki wajeh se he humein khanay ko milti hai .. and i agree to ma dad over this ..