Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you poor ?????

The first question i raised to every Desi that who are poor amongst you?

Define poor???????
    Tell me the difference between Rich and Poor????

Some view is like that the poor fellow is that person who only lives from hand to mouth or hardly meets his/her both ends meet.
    The rich is who enjoys his economy who enjoy wealth who fullfills all his/her wants.

According to my view the poor fellow is who that begs to others for his/her needs.
    Who does not trust on his/her skills who always see the pockets of others.
    The man who has not car has not his own house but fullfill all his needs and rent and utility expenses by his hard work is not a poor but he is rich at least he earns on his/her skills.
    The labour who physically works to fullfill his needs is a lucky person.At least Allah
    gives him hands and feet to walk and to lift load and to depends his own power.

I want that Desis give their own expression about rich and Poor
    Dont spoil life by using word compromise.Spent ur life with whole heartedly.

Yeah you right Qaiser

First of all I welcome you at DT, Njoy this desi community.

I will comments about it later

Dont take it on ur heart.

take what on whoz heart?

there are many kinds of poor. it does not just pertain to money. you may be rich in knowledge, friends etc, but poor in money, health etc. 'no man who has friends is poor.'

Nice sharing erendis
    Very good logic

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Punardeep Singh

i have no income so define myself as poor.

thanks shamim for commenting my posts as nice one.