Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I have a question, need advice Pleeeeeeez

Ok so here is the backdrop

I was dating this half native american and half german ladki for over a year, and we finally broke up because I went off to college. Well heres my dilemma, I still seem to believe that I'm in love with her, but I realized that due to my culture, my way of life, my beliefs, etc. that I should in the end find a nice desi girl because i would be more compatible with a girl of my own race.

Well, as soon as I got to college last year, ( UC Davis, CA, (US)) I began to go out and meet a lot of girls, and started to spend more and more time with a girl named Sruti. I just pictured here to be the ideal desi ladki. I guess I was wrong, she drinks, smokes, parties, and gets with a lot of guys. After I realized that, I stopped spending time with her and just stayed single for the rest of the year. Well, at a welcome back party the 1st week of 2nd year, I met up with her and small talk turn into long talk which then turned into _______(ill keep it g-rated). Now, my ex gf that is now in LA for college and I have made a deal that we will still try to be together once college is over and try to be faithful to one another. I cant help but hate myself for what I did with the desi chori, and I think that I have to tell my ex gf in LA. Although her and I are about 700 miles apart, I still cant seem to stop feeling guilty.

Should I tell the love of my life that I slipped and made a mistake and risk what we have?
    Or should I pretend like nothing happened at all.......

Please help!!!
    Yunhi chala, chal raahi
    Yunhi chala, chal raahi
    Kaun ye mujhko pukaare
    Nadiya pahaad jheel aur jharne, jangal aur waadi
    In mein hai kiske ishaare

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Yeh mistake kabhi na kerna,Girl Desi ho ya Videsi yeh bardasht nahi kerti,me tou kabhi nahi battata
    Deekhlo aaj kitna kamyab hoon
    Woh dono bhi happy n me bhi,
    Rahi bath Guilty feel honne ki np time ke saath saath woh feeling bhi mer jae gi
    so Best of luck dude

First of all, let u know that u r really in love with her aur you are just time passing with her, if the answer is yes than dont think whether she is desi or not and tell her the whole story, and see what she responce, if she really love you, then she will ignore all these things else she will leave you. This will be test to check the truth of her love

comeon yaar,it depends person to person, kuch loogon main maaf kerne ka hooslahoota hea aur kuch main nahi.Iss ka True love aur time pass say koi link nahi( accordin to my xperience)

bilkul hai, true lover main maaf karnay ki himmat hoti hai, tumhara experience is liye hai kuinki tum nay khud kissi say true love nahi kia

thats ur own life, so do wotever u think is rite for u.

I'd say drop her a message, let her know everything! she will definately understand your position, given that she loves you, as you've already mentioned.
    Dream, I do.

I agree with you adeel. If she really loves you she wont be provoking ........by anything that happened in u'r past or whatsoever.
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

Quote Originally Posted by Perfectionist @ Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:04 pm
    I agree with you adeel. If she really loves you she wont be provoking ........by anything that happened in u'r past or whatsoever.
    sahi kaha .. phelay kuch bhi hua ho .. one needz to have trust in tat person kay agar past mai bhi kuch aisa waisa howa ho tu itna tu trust hona chaye pyar mai kay ye chez ab in future nai hogi