Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How about a virtual lover ?

In your real world you fed of life or your spouse dont care about your feelings,Beauty & attaraction is gone from the relationship & one fine day....
    On chat you find a person who would become your best friend & you both decide to become virtual lovers..let the cause be anything like your marital status of geographic location,cast etc...
    Imagine you are having a virtual lover on internet who would love you unconditionaly & would never hurt your feelings.Would share your worries,darkest secreats..will try to give you solution of your problems & will never tell it to anybody.Above all would never ask for your asl(Age/Sex/Location),Who dont care about your looks,Would never ask for your Picture...

its when insecurities come to play, fortunately or unfortunately this has never been a case with myself. though i've met a few people as insecure and as cowards as a chicken in the abattoir.
    Dream, I do.

well haan
    most ppl are very insecure about this

however there are some who do trust and care unconditionally..

None of us will ever accomplish anything excellent or commanding except when he listens to this whisper which is heard by him alone.
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Latest Blog Entry:
    Twists & Turns...

well......its true..........some times it happens...and there is many good peoples...who dont care about ur past things...and we can trust them blindly...

well, ppl who are unsocialized....find net love and attention from others. When they know this whole concept is wrong and far away from reality, they shudnt be doing this ova net.

Anywayz....Net love is something complicated
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

Hmmm,

Its a good Idea and i heard its developed in Japan

I strongly agree with Endurer, Virtual love is just like you are talking to your computer and developed some emotional feelings for it, or fell in love kinda thing...
    *The Web of the Pattern*

Roshni you mean, Fellings just for that "COMPUTER"?? not the person whome we are talking 2 ???

this is what happens when i hear about virtual love.

Dream, I do.