Thread: The Divorce Deed

Hi there, hope you will be doing good, the topic which i'm going to discuss is a bit sensitive in nature. Many of us have unfortunately seen all this happening in their socities, even worst in families as well. I've not collected any statistics, just speaking on the grounds of personal experience(s) perhaps.

So what are the causes of divroce? Poor communication? financial problems? lack of commitment? torture?

Who will suffer the most? In my opinion the children will, as parents can still find another partner, children can't find parents. Oh and second marriage for a woman is still a social stigma in India - Pakistan.

My last question for today is, will that child come up as a good father or a good mother if he/she was brought up under one person's supervision?
    Dream, I do.

so you have listed already most of the reasons that occurs to end the realtion on divorce and this is true kids are the one who suffer the most, mentally and emotioanlly torture for some, it causes.
    childern from that marrige are forced to chose one parent and hate the other which is very unfortunate. some of the childern from tht broken realtion eithr grow up to be a dynamic personality or low life or whtever.
    I think you parents are your complete soul and not having their love or not growing with them is kinda feeling tht haunts some ppl for rest of their lives. and as far as those affected childern lifes are concern then i would sa itdepends on what kind of up bringin they get. some might grow to be a wonderful parent as they want to provide thier kids with everything tht they were deprived of and other may not care. so i think it depends on the environment u get and also how oneself is sensetive to certain things.

in my opnioin Ego and proud creats divorce casses.
    Man is know as the main source of EGO he always try to show that he is the great he is the doer but when woman show the same thing than both egos combine and it results the divorce.There are two many other reasons but i think this one is major.

hmm...may be Ego can be one of the reason but i think only not having effecting form of communicating leads to these things.

many thanks for your input

i just have a severe cramp in my neck, can't afford to type at the moment, but i'll do it at the earliest possible
    Dream, I do.

Very nice topic Endurer

And the others also had good opinions

The most according to my view is lack of understanding b/w the husband and wife.

Some cases are seen when there is education mentality difference b/w the both.

They both should have equal education mental level. In that case they would be proved a good relation.

But it can also been seen that higher education of the woman also cause problem to her husband who has equal level of education.

But nobody can tell the exact cause of divorce except the husband or wife who had suffered in it.

Any cause can result into divorce no doubt.

The most suffered in this is really children who had to choose or live only one of them. In the result they will have to live without the guidance of one. Both mother and father are need of a children, In some situations he need father and in others he need mother.

The children who had to suffer in this case can be good parents, they might dont want that there children face the same problem they had faced.

only psychy patients will wish that thier children face the same situation as they had faced. but it will very rare.

Bringing back the topic.. lets discuss it again.
    Dream, I do.

Nice topic indeed Endurer bro.

The most common cause as i have seen is lack of understanding plus the insecurity.The insecurity can single-handedly cause all wrongdoings in a relationship.

And anyways divorce seems to be the fashio of today.Everybody gets divorced.I mean i have seen a zillion ones.One of the other reaons is the incompatibility issue.People just dnt knw how to adjust.

Anymore views.

agree wid yunus

and its children who suffer...unki zindagi to kharab ho jati hai...

Endurer
    nice thread
    a caring single parent is much better than a
    mutually quarelling parents who neglect the child
    so many husband and wife just live under one roof
    for the sake of children and society
    u make me happy