Thread: THEME of The WEEK: HONESTY

Okey!! Salam everyone!

Iam back with this weeks theme ---> HONESTY

* So what do u think HONESTY is about?

* How can u put HONESTY into action?

* Give 8 reasons to tell the TRUTH...

I hope u all like this theme of the week!

Hmm...here are mine answers:

Honesty is:
    * Telling the truth..
    * Sraight forward conduction...
    * Honesty is being sincere, truthful, truthworthy, honorable, fair, genuine, and loyal with integrity

How to put honesty into action:

Thank someone in ur familiy for being honest.

Tell ur parents about a mistake u`ve made.

Tell the truth when u`ve done somethiin wrong.

Express ur real feelings without anger, without blaming others and witout hurtin the feelins of someone else..

Turn in something that is lost and encourage others to do the same..

Do your schoolwork honestly..

Be truthful with your friends and thank them for being truthful with you...

When you ask someone to be honest with you, don't get angry with them if their honesty isn't what you wanted to hear.

And 8 reasons to tell the truth:

1. Telling the truth lets everyone know what really happened. There's less chances of misunderstandings, confusion, or conflict

2. Telling the truth protects innocent people from being blamed or punished

3 Telling the truth allows everyone to learn from what happened

4. You usually get into less trouble for telling the truth than for lying and getting caught...

5. Other people trust you more when you tell the truth.

6. You don't have to tell more lies to keep your story straight

7. You gain a reputation for being truthful - a trait that most people value

8. Telling the truth helps you feel secure and peaceful inside..

Hello Naila I m again here to discuss with ur theme.

Hmmm again nice theme honesty.

It is common saying that honesty is the best policy.

when a person be honest
    1)When he believe in AllaH AND consider all things happened with the grace of Allah.
    2)When he believe in fate and consider that he only gets according to fate.
    3)When he know the difference b/w halal and haram.

Once upon a time a companion of Hazrat Muhammad(PBUH) was on journey.On the way there was a mosque and time of prayer was also at that time.He had horse with him.He saw a man sitting outside mosque.He requested that person to take care of his horse so he said his prayer with full concentration.when he entered in mosque and ready for prayer he thought in his heart that he paid two dirhum to him for his duty.
    But the man who was sitting outside stole the back cover of horse and sold it in bazar in 2 dirhim.
    The master of horse said prayer and came out from the mosque and he found his horse without back cover and he also tried to find that person.So he went to bazar and here he saw his horse back cover and he bought it from there in 2 dirhim as shopkeeper argued that he purchased it in 2 dirhim.
    The master of horse thought that how unlucky that man was as he thought to give him reward of 2 dirhim but due to his dishonesty he made these reward as haram.
    So a man got only amount which is written in his fate.

4)Encouragement its doze for doing hard and honest work.
    5)If someone do wrong then tell him with love and show him that this is happened by mistake not by dishonesty so if a person dishonest he ashamed and not do that again.

6)Never lose self confidence the dishonest person do dishonesty cause he has not confident on his skill.

7)Always adopt the habit of hardworking.

8)Not make ur mouth red with slap if someone has red face. its mean satisfy on ur own earning and not need to compare with neighbours.

9)Always remind the reality of death if u know that at last every man has to die then dishonesty finished.

10)Always remember the day of judgement when every person has to face his all works of this world.

Hmmm Naila i think these are main points which finish dishonesty what u think about that tell me also.

Take care of urself and enjoy good health
    Dont spoil life by using word compromise.Spent ur life with whole heartedly.

well.in short i can say that honesty is the best policy use it anywhere if u want or just LIE
    AZI ROCKS

I will just say a saying of Holy Prophet (PBUH)
    "Jis main Imaan nahin woh amanatdar nahin"

"He who has not faith, he is dishonest"

ur welcome..........Miss Sweet...........................ok honesty.................................we must be honest with everyone even with our enemies..............................
    AZI ROCKS