Thread: What are you doing at St. Valentine's Day?

I was just curious to know more about the preprations of everyone. For now I'll turn the wheels to [username:2f62b86cc2]. so what are you doing at this Valentine's day [username:2f62b86cc2] ? :whistle;

Do recommend me cool ecards, mp3z, ideas e.t.c. for this day. Of course I will share mine too

are you going out for a date? dinner (if yes, don't forget the candlez ) or a walk?

I'll divide my day into 4 parts.. morning with family, noon with cousins, evening with friends and night with my beloved (unfortunately it'd be limited to the fone ).

your turn, now you tell?
    Dream, I do.

hmmmmmm i got college so i wil be there so nothign special on that day perhaps go for a chiense buffet

I havnt planned nething...Actually i dont plan do stufff....i just do it!!!

so let the day come n I'll see..

well me tou uss say millna chata tha per us ko appnay gharwallon say bauth dar lagtta hea so

Kyun woh kasai hain kya...

arre pyaar kia to darna kya...

:rolling; :rolling;

App larki nahin ho na is liye keh sakte ho pyaar kiya to darna kya

Ab kabhi larke ki badnami hui hai, jo larka darega, hamesha larki hi phasti hai, and thanks to u guys :x Is liye inkaar kar diya hoga
    Bhulana Sakoo Gay Mujhe Bhool Kar Tum
    Mein Aksar Tumhein Yaad Ati Rahongi
    Kabhi Khuwab Ban Kar Kabhi Yaad Ban Kar
    Mein Neendein Tumhari Churati Rahongi

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer @ Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:02 am
    I was just curious to know more about the preprations of everyone. For now I'll turn the wheels to [username:cd8b9699ac]. so what are you doing at this Valentine's day [username:cd8b9699ac] ? :whistle;

Do recommend me cool ecards, mp3z, ideas e.t.c. for this day. Of course I will share mine too

are you going out for a date? dinner (if yes, don't forget the candlez ) or a walk?

I'll divide my day into 4 parts.. morning with family, noon with cousins, evening with friends and night with my beloved (unfortunately it'd be limited to the fone ).

your turn, now you tell?

thnkz endurer
    well u r so lucky u ve time 2 ssspend that day wid plaining wid ur famil frends n some one :blush:
    so me is not going any where but the day next on 15 feb i ll on very hot date wid my ist exam :whistle;

so u tell u can i b my velantineday ll b fine
    ohhh
    it can b if some one give her time 2 me
    so i ll b wait 4 my sweet heart sweetoO

ok so endurer sorRy nothin 2 do that day
    n now wheel turn 2 miss sweet
    wht ll u do on that day ?????
    plz tell every one who is ur velantine ???
    go ahead n just chill

Adeel koi khaas prog nahi hai is din, just routine office and other activities.

i did nothing on valentines day i just wore guud guud blothes and had a nyshe date....................i hope u know im still 15
    AZI ROCKS